Here's Another One From Denver.... The Elusive 426 Hemi Wedge.

-
Gotta love that denver air!

Hate to burst his bubble, but that appears to be a 413-3 industrial engine, judging by the water pump and heads. Not so great in a street rod, but great in a boat, as in anchor!

that appears to be a 413-3 industrial engine, judging by the water pump and heads.

X2 WTF is the matter with people? You might have screwed a few "back when" all we had was newspapers and nickel ads, but nowadays, all you have to do is ask Al Gore and his www

The ''hemi'' he used is just to catch a broader audience with the keyword.
Yep, a marine or industrial piece, he even says so in his description.

the elusive HEMI wedge is probably parked next to the hemi headed 383 6 pack motor

The only way to get that combo was by special order. The fender tag code was LSD and was a real trip. I had one back in '69. Bought it from guy named Timothy Leary.

The only way to get that combo was by special order. The fender tag code was LSD and was a real trip. I had one back in '69. Bought it from guy named Timothy Leary.

lmao....you had me going for a minute..lol ...that ranks up there with the 1972 318 cross ram 6 barrel HP motors only available in the H code street dusters

-
Back