Its in bad shape but maybe I can save er

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

just a patch left behind the rear tire then Its halfway there,,,thx

I t was born a /6 then was a 1/4mile car with a 340 for 8 years, or so the story goes (but it never had frame connectors or torque boxes). My brother in law bought it without the 340 and put a 383 in it then gave up on it cause of the rust,,,,,enter,,me lol. but it does have the 8 3/4 sure grip with disc brakes up front and big bolt pattern in the back as well.

Looking GREAT!! At this point dont you just love looking back at the first pics and seeing how far youve come? Keep up the good work and also keep the pics coming!!

That's an awesome color. Nice work under the hood. Keep sending updates!

Wow .... Looking good .... My question was are you keeping the big block ???? But I see the answer...... Your work looks good.... Gives me some inspiration.....

jim, what color is that? i was thinking about a similar color for my project dart

that's an awesome color choice!! What color is it???? I love it!!

You are merely supporting my theory. A car has to be really far gone bad before it can't be brought back. I tell everyone that comes to the "Field " that i can redo anything out there. That's when they look at me like they think i'm a miracle worker. Great job and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

jim, what color is that? i was thinking about a similar color for my project dart

its 2006-2008 chrysler burnt orange,,I can get the exact code off the can if you want. Its a base coat, clear coat. Its also my first shot at painting a car soooo,,,,,,hope it works out. I got 5 coats of clear on it now to shine up so it should get better. Under that I have 2 coats of high build primer and under that there is two coats of self etching primer

Looks awesome Jim makes me envy all you with heated garages...Im stuck till it warms up! And I love the color..I'd love to see that # for the color code...Maybe a few more shots of it ....I'd love that with a black hood :D *Drool*

-
Back