Here's My New PSC Garage Poster!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who voted for their favorite pic in my other poster thread. Without any further ado, I proudly show you hemitheus' amazing work on Phoenix Specialty Coatings' behalf. His watermark was my idea so don't flame him for it.

View attachment Poster with watermark.jpg

I'll be getting them printed up locally in 12" x 18" glossy poster stock as soon as I can. If you might be interested in one, having a tally would sure be handy so I need to know how much $$$ to save up. :-D (The shop heater taking a dive recently seriously invaded my poster stash so it'll probably be awhile ... sorry.)

So whatcha think???? I love it and think hemi did a fantastic job. Thanks again for all your help!

hemi did an awesome job and I want one! How much?

BTW, have you thought about a waste oil heater? Might give the couch potato something to do, lol.

Thanks guys!!! It couldn't have turned out any better IMO.

BTW, the watermark isn't on the finished product, right?

No, the watermark will NOT appear on the printed posters. It's just to give hemi some very well deserved credit for all his hard work.

So Leanna, that 500 degree powdercoating oven doesnt keep things toasty in the shop? :p

Thanks for the compliments all. We may be starting work on alternate poster as well. <evil grin>

2, signed, for me please. if you need the $$ up front let me know....

Put me down for three signed.

Nice work Hemitheus & Cudachick.

When & how do you want us to pay?

Look's good Leanna, I mean "Leanna looooook's good"

Nice job.

Kenny

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic reception of the poster's debut! I've decided to pull the trigger and start taking pre-orders via paypal.

View attachment Poster with watermark.jpg

Since they won't qualify for Media Mail, they'll be $16.50 each with free USPS shipping to the continental U.S. (International orders, please message me first with your postal info so I can get a shipping quote.)

PLEASE keep in mind I've never done this before so there may be a few hiccups. I'll get them out as quickly as possible, but kindly allow up to 6 weeks for delivery before you get worried.

This link brings up a paypal Buy It Now button / window. You don't need a paypal account -- major credit / debit cards are also accepted. I'm a total rookie at this e-commerce stuff so I didn't try anything more elaborate like attaching a photo of the poster. I just hope it works. LOL

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LVMWCZP6YTH4L

I tested it and it seems fine, but if the paypal link does not work, please log on to your paypal account, "Send Money" to [email protected], noting "Poster" in the subject line. If your paypal info does not include your mailing address, please add it to the message somewhere.

Please also indicate whether you want it signed, and if it's something special just tell me what you want it to say.

Of course, if you are dissatisfied in ANY WAY, you will receive a full refund if you return the poster to me in its tube.

Aside from the Buy It Now pre-order reservation, a PSC Wall Poster will be included with your finished parts if your labor invoice totals $300.00 or more after all discounts are applied. A $200 labor invoice entitles you to a 50% discount on a PSC Wall Poster.

I've had this in the back of my head for a long time now, and you all helped turn it into reality. Thanks to each and every one of you. :wav:

Hi
Well done , nice posters :)
How much is it for two signed posters
sent to zip 4069 Brisbane Australia

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave! Thanks for the compliment. :-D

After looking at postal rates online, you may change your mind:

First Class International: $11.39

Priority Mail International: $28.75

These prices are an estimate based on 15 ounces in a 14" x 1" x 1" shipping tube. I won't know an exact price until the posters are in hand but at least you get a general idea ... they probably won't be that heavy.

-
Back