Here's one for the ladies ...

-
I like a joke as much as the next person but I have to agree with Rani on this one. There is a time and place for everything and this was not the place. JMO

I am going to share them and see if anyone would think they are Treva's :D
I think I should post :-k:-k, Thank you for the gift :cheers: Treva loves them :cheers:
Who ever it was knew her shoe size :idea1:

Attachments

• 945679_10151491898618512_1114983307_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 200
I like a joke as much as the next person but I have to agree with Rani on this one. There is a time and place for everything and this was not the place. JMO

Didn't mean to cause any drama and I certainly was NOT offended.

Not for nothing but how sheltered are some of you folks? As far as RustyRatRod being an a**........far far from it. Someone asked what he meant and he responded. Ernestina, my wife, tosses around that come f**k me phrase in regards to shoes on a regular basis....so I guess she is an a** as well?? You think a 14 year old has never heard profanity?? What planet are you from? It is the internet for crying out loud....not some freaking church social.....

I have seen much worse on the Mopar Babes thread and a whole lot of other threads too.

Not for nothing but how sheltered are some of you folks? As far as RustyRatRod being an a**........far far from it. Someone asked what he meant and he responded. Ernestina, my wife, tosses around that come f**k me phrase in regards to shoes on a regular basis....so I guess she is an a** as well?? You think a 14 year old has never heard profanity?? What planet are you from? It is the internet for crying out loud....not some freaking church social.....

Agreed!!!

Do a search for that word type correctly and you will find 176 different threads that aren't in the blue room that has it. There are plenty of words with a few letters changed also that aren't included in the 176 threads.

Are you sure :sign7:

I'll probably regret this ... but what is CFMPs?
I have to do the same thing most of the time :D:D

You right, you will regret asking. But here's the PC version, "Come Find Me Pumps" The not so PC version replaces the word "Find" with a different "F" word!

Wow !! no chit ](*,) Looks like MoPar to me :sign3: I am so so behind the times :banghead: or not :D

Urban dictionary says "come F-me pumps"

You asked.
Amazed :sign7: pumps with MoPar on them means that..

i was thinking the same thing and i really regret knowing now ...leave it to some *** for ruining a fun thread
same here Rani, I was tickled to see them and know I wish this other stuff never entered my mind :cry: X2..

I think those shoes would look great!!
I would buy them for a fashion statement for Treva in a hart beat :thumleft:

A 14 year old with access to a computer? She knows.

I remember when I sat my daughter down to explain relationships between men and women to her.
She sat me down and explained to me about her mother and the biker next door.
........... dang!

well her name is cudagirl so maybe you should ask her if she knows or better yet her father who is a very family oriented member here.
Times 2 :cheers: I know her (know that I was reminded) but if she was my daughter I would be happy to have a gear head :eek:ops: A lady that enjoys MoPar and enjoying her Barracuda Vert Starfish.

They're a custom one-off and they're in my closet. Sorry girls. No one else is getting any. :-D

I made the mistake of posting the pic on my FaceBook page awhile back and now everybody wants some. Heh hehhhhhhhh

I believe it was sent to you 5 years ago sistha :D or maybe not, I am not thinking clear tonight

Bad me some times I just don't think :sad8: Geof, forgot cudagirl user name :sign3:
I will never forget your/our angel ... :eek:ops:

... that reminds me (the shoes), is there still a Miss Direct Connection model. (of course I know that She would have a new title as Direct Connection has been long gone for years....shows how old I am)

I don't see that you did, some one ells did.... I thought we had a bad language
law here general discussion.. all I see are a set of high heals with our logo on them , MOPAR.. nothing more flynlady :sign7:

The shoes are cool.
The earrings rock.
The acronym is a common term, but possibly regrettable in this forum.

If you are going to take moral outrage to a term alluded to, should you actually directly be using the term "***" when calling someone a derogatory name?

Well said Ink.

Lets keep the good stuff goin. The shoes and earrings are really cool.

The shoes are cool.
The earrings rock.
The acronym is a common term, but possibly regrettable in this forum.

If you are going to take moral outrage to a term alluded to, should you actually directly be using the term "***" when calling someone a derogatory name?

Exactly.....kind of proves that just because you got a degree it does not make you smart...

Hey gang, cosgig here. I wouldn't worry about cuda girl being offended by something alluded to here!! Nobody stepped over the line here, and no offense taken by me. Can't speak for Nella, but I'm sure she's heard the word, maybe never put a meaning to it (I hope) but I appreciate everybody checking themselves on this!!

Carry on all, and get Mrs. C a pair in size 6 please!!

I'll take a pair in size 6, for the missus, if they ever go into production and I should add that from the outside looking in I see no reason to get upset at the language or direction this thread is taking. Seems pretty tame when compared to the winter season cabin fever of 12/13.

Attachments

• ohthedrama.gif
    648 bytes · Views: 138
  • mob.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 137
  • offtopic.gif
    1,014 bytes · Views: 138
  • grouphug.gif
    472 bytes · Views: 136
Those shoes and this thread gave me a headache.lol mopar pumps! Lol

ok, im proven wrong.......

i was originally upset by a comment in this thread bcoz i was dis-illusioned to think that we can talk about anything without it turning upside down.

today i had a 9 year old tell me what a pussy popping skirt is. so i have been proven wrong that a degree of innocence exists among todays kids.

i was dis-illusioned bcoz ...YES...i lived a very very long childhood and even at my age now, there are 14 year olds who have done more and know more than me....believe it.

so call this thread my brain fart and dont worry about it guys. :joker:

-
Back