Here's one for the ladies ...

-
9 you say?!? Wow, THAT is disturbing.

i know ...talk about a big "welcome to the real world" .....kid knows more about that stuff than i do ....i need to hang out at the middle school for an education on crap 101

i didnt believe kids know show much but my cousin talked me and made me understand some things and he introduced me to that 9 year old

Hey Rani, where did you get those "Demon" earrings?

Jack

flea market in Denver ...i have not seen the vendor last 2 times but i will keep my eyes open if you want a pair for your lady or yourself ......they are cute.......and shows dedication to the car.

i know ...talk about a big "welcome to the real world" .....kid knows more about that stuff than i do ....i need to hang out at the middle school for an education on crap 101

i didnt believe kids know show much but my cousin talked me and made me understand some things and he introduced me to that 9 year old
Well honestly I don't honestly even know what exactly that skirt is and I keep my pervctionary pretty up to date despite being an hippy trapped in a teen's body.

I'm just shocked that the CHILD in question knew what p#$sy means when not refering to felines. Honestly I feel like I no longer have an opinion on what western society is coming to.

flea market in Denver ...i have not seen the vendor last 2 times but i will keep my eyes open if you want a pair for your lady or yourself ......they are cute.......and shows dedication to the car.

Hey Rani,

If you do see another pair of them, grab them and let me know the cost. The money will be on the way. By the way, I'm still old school, they would not be for me. LOL

Jack

Hey Rani,

If you do see another pair of them, grab them and let me know the cost. The money will be on the way. By the way, I'm still old school, they would not be for me. LOL

Jack

We would need proof of that Jack!!! LOL

-
Back