Here's one for the ladies ...

-

flynlady

Reaction score
I WANT these!!

Attachments

• 945679_10151491898618512_1114983307_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 571
i definately need some of those....i have the earrings and jackets going already.

i have never worn the jackets (they are too big) but i wear the earrings to shows.

Attachments

• CIMG2588.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 493
  • CIMG2589.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 496
  • CIMG2590.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 511
  • CIMG2591.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 510
Dang, women in heels is sexy, those would be perfect car show footwear!! Flynlady, you need to get some of those to go with your pinup dress :glasses7:

Dang, women in heels is sexy, those would be perfect car show footwear!! Flynlady, you need to get some of those to go with your pinup dress :glasses7:

those do look painful after a long show day bcoz that type smoooshes your toes together and foward....i use heels almost everyday but the strapy open toe ones are more comfy.

dang i wonder who thought to make those ....thats un-real ....just when a person thinks they have seen everything ....something new comes up.

I WANT these!!

i definately need some of those....i have the earrings and jackets going already.

i have never worn the jackets (they are too big) but i wear the earrings to shows.

I TRYING to find Valiant accessories but I'm stuck with Mopar and Plymouth BUT I don't mind!

LOL...my husband actually posted this on FaceBook...I think I might be getting a pair!

those do look painful after a long show day bcoz that type smoooshes your toes together and foward....i use heels almost everyday but the strapy open toe ones are more comfy.

dang i wonder who thought to make those ....thats un-real ....just when a person thinks they have seen everything ....something new comes up.

Yep, can't walk around in those very long! BUT I'm thinking perfect for pin-up contest!

LOL!!!

I'll probably regret this ... but what is CFMPs?

Doh! That question will immediately get you into the blue room forums.
Think a bedroom version of Come (play with) Me Pumps.

Deb saw them and really liked them. Where did you find them?

i was thinking the same thing and i really regret knowing now ...leave it to some *** for ruining a fun thread

Well I don't know about that, a lil crude maybe, but heck, it was a very lovely lady who told me about that term way too many years ago.

So, where do you find those?

Well I don't know about that, a lil crude maybe, but heck, it was a very lovely lady who told me about that term way too many years ago.

So, where do you find those?

well i hope its not the 14 year old female FABO member here that can explain what that means ...

yes we do have a member like that that may have seen this thread so good job

well i hope its not the 14 year old female FABO member here that can explain what that means ...

yes we do have a member like that that may have seen this thread so good job guys

A 14 year old with access to a computer? She knows.

I remember when I sat my daughter down to explain relationships between men and women to her.
She sat me down and explained to me about her mother and the biker next door.

You right, you will regret asking. But here's the PC version, "Come Find Me Pumps" The not so PC version replaces the word "Find" with a different "F" word!

LOL!!! I can take it ... I'm not very PC!

Deb saw them and really liked them. Where did you find them?

Apparently, they're "limited edition" ... I think a very talent woman made them. I'm going to try to get her secret and I'll share with Deb!

I remember when I sat my daughter down to explain relationships between men and women to her.

OMG ... I hope you're just joking!!

well her name is cudagirl so maybe you should ask her if she knows or better yet her father who is a very family oriented member here.

They're a custom one-off and they're in my closet. Sorry girls. No one else is getting any. :-D

I made the mistake of posting the pic on my FaceBook page awhile back and now everybody wants some. Heh hehhhhhhhh

Apparently, they're "limited edition" ... I think a very talent woman made them. I'm going to try to get her secret and I'll share with Deb!

OMG ... I hope you're just joking!!

Cool, she really digs 'em.

On the other thing, it's a spin on an old Rodney Dangerfield joke, but strangely enough, it sort of applies. It's alright though, I ended up with two sharp daughters and now have a wonderful wife.

Who likes CFMPs. :D

i was thinking the same thing and i really regret knowing now ...leave it to some *** for ruining a fun thread

I just answered a frikkin question I didn't know the answer to myself...I had to look it up. But I'm such an ***.

-
Back