HERE'S The car you need in rush hour traffic!

-
Sorry, I just can't picture "me" rollun' in 'at LOL

Bout $168,000 out of my price range. Kind of like the old Imperial land barges in stock condition, especially in black(maybe I have repressed memories of the original Green Hornet series). I almost bought an Imperial for what seems like a dream price now$1,000-$1,500 (can't remember year)in the early 90's before I bought my Dart, had a broken windshield, so I told him I would do some thinking on it. Turned out that it belonged to the guy he rented the shop from and he couldn't sell it anyway.

Anyone else look at the "lowered A" thread and see a mini-imperial in some of the lowered Valiant 4 doors, or is it just me? Just searched and now can't find the pic I was thinking of.

I would be too tempted to make some of the equipment fully functional. What better joy than to see the "Target Lock" signal on a "distracted driver".

Looks like a good deal to me after the new gun laws kick in here in MD you will spend that much for a hand gun with only 7 shots.

It would be cool if I'd had a Mopar engine in it.

Supposedly it does. This is from the ad:
Here are a couple of things which
distinguish THIS car:
-The ONLY Black Beauty that kept its original interior and headlining.
-The ONLY Black Beauty that kept it's original Chrysler 413 engine

I just want the hood-mounted guns . Thats all . Hey you slow S.O.B. , check this out ! .......

i love imperials. Just wish that they used a lincoln for that movie. The douches at mythbusters destroyed 3 for an episode based on the movie.

Butterfly doors??? Guess they're for a unique visual, but seems to me like you can't open the front and rear doors very wide before it's repaint time!
P.S. not to mention being $168K out of my price range, too...
BC

Soon as I saw the grill I said to myself, it looks like the Green Hornet's car and it is... Awesome

-
Back