hey all

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
i finally have axcess to a computer so im back online, its been over a month now. Wyotech school is going great, im learning alot about cars, hell, i can even understand a wiring diagram now....too bad most the cars ive been working on have been fords, well i guess fords keep mechanics busy for a reason. i miss anything?

tate

Hey Tate, sounds like school is going well, glad to hear that!! Probably have you start at the bottom (fords) and work your way up to the top (Mopars) :-D Keep up the hard work!!! :read2:

Cool, another Tekker. You in Laramie? Hey, if you need a trans to build , I'll run my 727 over.LOL I'm just an hr and 1/2 away. Close out here.

Where is the local drag strip now? Where we used to race in the 80's is all built up now, out past the shooting range N of town. Keep an eye out in town for a sweet 914 porsche, but Don't run him. Turbo subie etc.

Tae! Glad to hear good things. Wiring is a pain even with diagrams sometimes. But they help alot. Now if the only tell you where the parts are as the diagrams just don't allways show that.

i,M SURE YA DID,NT MISS G.M AND CHRYSLER ARE,NT DOING TO GOOD!!(ford emplyee)still working for now.

A month :shock: has it been that long :-D Good to here school is going great.
I go to my first cruse and pancake run tomorrow.
Victoria has been very good to me.

Quote= i miss anything. I would say you have some reading to do

FASTBACK340 is driving his Barracuda and I think HAULK just found his new screaming Demon :-k I could be wrong it could be a dart or duster
I have forgotten :drinkers: Yes allot has happened this month.
Good to hear from you again, So If I have a problem with a diagram I will just give you a shout.:thumbrig:

Hey Tate, welcome back! I'm delighted to hear that school is going well and it sounds like you're enjoying it. I know it's been a rough year for you and I'm glad things have improved. Keep in touch when you can ... we've missed ya. :-D

thanks everyone, im acually impressed with all the old cars out here, theres still cars in yards, cars in barns, and seems to be alot more older cars in junk yards out here8) (compared to south dakota anyway). im acuallly going to look at a "old 60s dodge" that a chevy friend described to me (hopfully a charger) this weekend. he didnt know too much about it but i guess its f/s.

Cool, another Tekker. You in Laramie? Hey, if you need a trans to build , I'll run my 727 over.LOL I'm just an hr and 1/2 away. Close out here.

Where is the local drag strip now? Where we used to race in the 80's is all built up now, out past the shooting range N of town. Keep an eye out in town for a sweet 914 porsche, but Don't run him. Turbo subie etc.

yep, sure am a tekker, i live on the north side of laramie, i cant wait to get to drivtrain so we can tear apart some transmissions (even though the ones we do here are gm fwd trans). lol, ive seen a ferrari running around town but havent seen a 914.

The key is the dry air here. You just may find a diamond in the rough. Good luck and buy on thought, not emotion. Just words from the wise.

Oh yeah, if you need anything, let me know. I'm only 2+ hours away with the Ramcharger. I need to shake this RC down anyway.

-
Back