Hey BJR

-

demon_408

Reaction score
hey bud does this sound any better now ?

th_dustervideo.jpg

th_dustervideo.jpg

th_dustervideo.jpg

HEY! Holy Cow, thats sounds just like my pop corn maker. LOL
Only kidding, sounds good IMO.
Burnouts in the garage? I see you trust your brakes alot, this is good.

hey fish thanks alot! it sounded awful the other day til bjr walked me thru the carb issue hopefully it gone !

Seems OK. Once n the track, you may find a minor issue to stomp out. It's a bit different at the track. I bet you knew that allready.

Look foward to reading about it and a slip maybe.

HEY! Holy Cow, thats sounds just like my pop corn maker. LOL
Only kidding, sounds good IMO.
Burnouts in the garage? I see you trust your brakes alot, this is good.

I agree, she sounds alot better now. Sounds like she's ready to dole an *** kicking and she's chomping at the bet. Curious, were you running way to rich before?

Terry:burnout:

Sounds alot better, but still a bit lean, you may have to go up 2 more all the way around. You want to see a wisp of black out the pipes then your close for the first pass. I'm thinking that you'll end up somewhere around 94 front and 96 rear.
Have fun this weekend, I know you've been waiting for this for awhile. Remember that good air requires alot of fuel, if not I'll see you next week for a engine...............lol. Better to be a bit too rich than a bit too lean.

Also too that the engine will use more fuel when the engine has to work harder, not just spinning the tires, but actually useing fuel when the tires hook and a big load hits the engine. It will really want fuel then.

-
Back