Hey everyone

-

74dart

Reaction score
Well hello everyone, I am the proud owner of a 74 2 door dodge dart swinger, I just needed a place to get advice and help on my car, and i am really interested in learning alot about some A body mopars, I am 16, very mature, doing a father-son project with my dad, I bought the car as a project and have got a lot done to get it road worthy but there are alot of small things that I need to get patched up, I hope my time here is a long and good time and I can learn alot, thank you everyone.

welcome to fabo.....its an awesome place with alot of good people that know there mopars!

Welcome to FABO pitbull!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Welcome aboard pitbull, lots of good help can be found on this board.. We sorta love A-bodies :)

Grant

Welcome there Pitbull!! Thats a sweet little Swinger you got there. You're gonna fit in nicely around here. Take off your shoes and stay a while, and keep us posted on your progress. And may I suggest you join our "Young Guns" club!!! They're running a great contest right now that has some awesome prizes to help you get along on your project. Welcome again, Geof

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to your progress with your dad.
Good to see your interest in cars and especially A-bodies.

-
Back