Hey Pappy! Turn around. We’re going backwards on Evolution Way.

-

greymouser7

Vagrant Vagabond “Veni Vidi Vici”
Reaction score
761FC849-2D06-4514-A914-3A6E89CE3813.png
90C03605-313D-4C46-900E-CAE318956047.png
This is a thread for ridiculous advertising flaws.
Please contribute. They are becoming way too prevalent.

Check out the seat belt on the blonde in this Volvo advertisement on my YouTube video:

I think the guy driver is planning for a companion upgrade!

The guy looks like he's holding his breath/?????????????? ...................................... probably her feet smell???

The first time I saw a mecedes on Motor Week, with a DVD player and the host said in an excited voice- "...the front seat passenger can watch a movie and not bother the driver..."

I said no way do I want my front seat passenger unaware of what is happening both inside and outside of the vehicle.
I don't even want kids watching a movie in the back.

this one thoroughly pisses me off for 2 reasons

first off, cyclists have zero business driving in the street
and if they decided they are stupid and suicidal enough to do so, i as an automobilist, who is very heavily taxed both on the purchase price of my vehicle, the license and registration and then again out the but when i go fill her up (thanks chiden) am not responsible for their safety

but what also really annoys me is the accent
volvo is not british car company, so why in the world is the spokesperson using that anoying accent?
i swear, the older i get, the more a british accent makes me want to chuck something or someone into the harbor

With nothing to stop her from sliding forward and being decapitated in a sudden stop!
What a waste that would be !!

She has the shoulder strap adjusted so high, because if she puts it lower where it needs to be.....she runs the risk of damaging her "store boughts" if/when they're in a collision. :eek:

-
Back