hey yall

-

SEMIHEMI

Reaction score
im a newbie /floater from fbbo my brother/best____ rumblefish360 is a reg round here so i figured ide come round and stalk him a lil bit:bootysha:....im a "b" body kinda guy had a 69 bird as a kid and thats what got it all started and have had more than my share of penta stars as the years gone by im sittin on a 66 charger w/a poly hence the "semihemi" name ill be seeing yall around!!!!!

Welcome aboard Semi! I LOVE that name ... might have to nominate you for the 'favorites' thread. Any friend of Rob's is a good guy in my book! Glad to have you here. Post some pics when you get a chance.

hey ...a tenn. girl???...awesome....im in new york but from the atl metro area good to hear from ya!!!!

Hey.... SEMIHEMI. LOL Look what hops in when the door is open......

Leanna, I've known this dude since I'm 15. Solid dude he is. Theres not much ground we haven't covered togther. But allways a ton more to do. Boooooooouiiii, The stories I could tell about this one!!!!!

You should describe "The track" around the ol'hood back in the day when you got me in the R/R and Cuda......

All I'll say is, that was the first time I was accross someones front lawn........

ahhh the old roadrnner....god how i wish i still had that car!!!!!!but the 69 cuda was a badass lil smallblock too

Yea! No Chit! Wacho teen whoopin 350 slo-ties without a 4bbl.

car ****!!!!!!

quote 272.jpg

quote 271.jpg

quote 274.jpg

quote 273.jpg

hmmm i thought there were some pics of the shovelhead in here too....guess ill have to post em l8r

HEY! Theres the ol'girl!
I remember putting in the engine and fire-in it up.

I LMAO when that kid turned and asked, what is that?
You said "It's a Helicopter!" LOL OW bang zing!

That would be a top ten car for me to own. Now if I only had a garage big enuff for the list of 50.

VERY VERY COOL! I almost bought a '66 just like that except the one I was looking at had the hidden headlights. (Maybe I'm wrong on the year?)

Sorry for the belated reply ... been a heckuva week around here. Gotta go call Rob now and get the scoop on the old stories. LOL

LOL, His headlight doors flip around and hide the lights. That grill is the most excellent grill IMO ever.
Drop a line, ask and I'll tell, maybe, somethings are sacred, but not much though.

(LOL @ SEMIHEMI!)

Welcome!

I had a 68 Charger for over 14 years! 383 big block! woooo hooo! Sad ending however ... lady ran a stop sign and T-boned me.. total loss.. got $15,500 for it however... make sure you have collector car insurance on it!! Please!!

-
Back