Hi all from WA state

-

62 Val

Reaction score
My name is Dan (not Val) and I am happy to have found you. I have had an interest in Mopars for quite awhile, I guess ever since my Dad brought home a new 61 Lancer! I have owned a 66 Coronet, 68,70, and 72 Chargers, and a 75 Cordoba, but I always had a soft spot for that little Lancer.

Then, in March of this year I found a 62 Valiant V-200 2dr sedan, all-original, with only 11,000 miles! The car has the 170 cu. in. engine and automatic. I have had to rebuild the carb, redo the fuel tank, and replace the voltage regulator and starter relay. So far, so good. I look foreward to learning more as time goes on, and also to some guidance from the members of the forum.

Danny D. (Just learned to enter photo!)

001.jpg

004 (2).jpg

006 (2).jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1657.jpg

Hi Dan, Welcome! I am in Washington too, near Puyallup. There are several of us here on the board. Make yourself at home!

Dan: Welcome to this great site buddy. Make yourself at home and ask as many questions as you deem necessary. And, by the way , That is one sweet little car your showing us. Warning though. Most of these guys are into car **** so post lots of pictures of your cars when you can get to it.
Welcome from West Plains, Mo.
Small Block

Danny, your car is SO COOL! Where in the heck did you find that ride? That is about the most sanitary early Valiant I have ever seen. Please tell us about its history, and why it has only 11,000 miles.

I've got a '62 V-200, too, but it's not stock. It's got a 360, a 727, an 8.75" positraction, a bunch of other running gear off a Duster V8 and 15 X 8 wheels.

dweezil1.jpg

Welcome Dan!! AWESOME looking Valiant!! I love the 62's. Keep the pics coming and enjoy the site!!

Welcome from another Washingtonian. You didn't happen to be at sunbust last Aug?

Danny D., thanks for signing up and sharing your pictures of that gorgeous Valiant! What a score that thing was ... looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

You've found the best Mopar site there is -- friendly people, infinite knowledge, and a fun atmosphere. Make yourself at home. Sending a big wave from northwest Tennessee!!

Hi, Dan (not Val)...LOL ...I'm not Val either, but I play one on FABO!!!

Seriously though, welcome into the best A Body site you're gonna find...from just slightly north of you....

11,000 ACTUAL ,REAL, ORIGINAL MILES????...that's freakin' awesome!!!...and it's a 2 door too!! Probably the lowest-mile '62 Valiant in existence. Nice score!!!

Very nice ride,Im jealous you figured how to post pics long before I have(still trying) Hows the weather all our snow from the last 2 weeks is melting fast. I think we went from 14* to about 41* yesterday. Yeaaaa come on summer!!!:cheers:

-
Back