hi all

-

newbie273

Reaction score
I finally was fortunate to get myself a classic car it's a dodge dart 1966, has a 273 1965 engine in it, a good sound car for me to start with an invest time with my kids to get it where I want it. With that said I'm a new Comer to all the ins and outs of this car, so I will probably have a lot of questions. Glad to be a part of this forum.

Welcome to FABO! Another 66 Dart! Cool. There's quite a few of us around here. Feel free to post some photos on my 66 Dart thread. The link is just below.
toolmanmike

Welcome aboard, but :worthles:

Mopar daddy I'm not sure how to put pics on here, sorry! But I'm going to get everything off the top of intake so that I myself can identify it, to match it up with some intakes I've seen online.

Mopar daddy I'm not sure how to put pics on here, sorry! But I'm going to get everything off the top of intake so that I myself can identify it, to match it up with some intakes I've seen online.
lol it's all good. Click "go advanced" next to the "submit reply" button. Then scroll down and click manage attachments.upload from the separate window and close when done.

Father / Kids projects are the best.

Welcome to the best mopar site in the 'net..

ian

Welcome to the all knowing mopar website! If someone here doesn't know the answer then it doesn't exist!!

-
Back