Hi, any mopar fans here in SW Florida?

-

philgorg

Reaction score
hi , i just signed on to this site. been a mopar fan since my first 70 duster /six. just hoping to find some local fans. had a 73 340 dart sport after that. bought another 73 dart sport a few years back but haven't had money or time at the same time to do anything with it. i do have 340 built for it. but the body is too rough to put it in. i also bought a 74 duster body i was going go circle track racing with, but i would have to go back to the time vs cash equation. i considered selling everything. but never got any serious offers. so theres still a chance i may get more traffic tics.:iconbigg:

Welcome to FABO Philgorg!

I am also relatively new to this site and have been enjoying it big time

Sorry I do not fit your search for a local Ft Meyers mopar fan. Have spent sometime for work in the Ft Meyer area if that counts.

You will enjoy this site as it has a lot of great people and infomation, even if they are not local

When you get some time, post some pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy!

Ma Snart

Attached is a picture of my 2nd A body car - A 67 Cuda. My first A Body was a 64 Dart my Dad gave me to drive when I turned 16. More pictures in my gallery for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• DSC06497.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 106
Welcome to FABO! Im just north of you in the Tampa Bay area. Lots of cool Florida members here. Are you planning to hit the Nights of Fire jet cars at Bradenton Motorsports Park?

hi , i just signed on to this site. been a mopar fan since my first 70 duster /six. just hoping to find some local fans. had a 73 340 dart sport after that. bought another 73 dart sport a few years back but haven't had money or time at the same time to do anything with it. i do have 340 built for it. but the body is too rough to put it in. i also bought a 74 duster body i was going go circle track racing with, but i would have to go back to the time vs cash equation. i considered selling everything. but never got any serious offers. so theres still a chance i may get more traffic tics.:iconbigg:

Used to live just south of you in Naples 'till about 5 years ago !! If you ever head down to Sugden Park for the West Coast Muscle Car Club gtg,you may just see my old '69 Dart that now sports a 340 !!

69_Dart_002_Custom.jpg

Punta Gorda Fl here. Welcome abord. 72 duster 373cu in locked flight 4.56 gears. What are you driving now?
Al

wow, thanks for all the welcomes. :)
Al i'm driving a 93 caravan i bought at goodwill auto for 600$. :D
i still drive my 73 dart sport from time to time. but its a brutal ride. no interior no ac just just steering wheel pedals, seat belts, and a pair of summit buckets. it has a well used 318 with a large 2bb and headers. spent the 500 week in the daytona infield in it twice. (the trunk holds a complete campsite)
it's great to see so many fans from s florida. again thanks for all the welcomes.

-
Back