Hi evrybody.

-

poppys67toy

slow learner
Reaction score
hi everybody I am new to the forum and looking forward to learning more about mopars I am kind of a late entry in this restoration area as I am closin on 50 . but I am looking forward to it. I have a 1967 barracuda fastback 273 commando buckets console shift auto trans. it is not perfect but I enjoy it and want to make it better and have some fun and meet people doin it.

Welcome to FABO! My Dart isn't perfect either, but I have met a ton of people who like it the way it is, being a project, than it being perfect.

Got any pics of the Barracuda?

Welcome Poppy like said before hehe!Enjoy!pics go ...here.

Welcome To Fabo, I'm 61 And Found This Site To Be A God Send Of Information On My Rebuild. No Question Goes Unanswered.

Welcome to FABO! My Dart isn't perfect either, but I have met a ton of people who like it the way it is, being a project, than it being perfect.

Got any pics of the Barracuda?
here's some pics. 100_0644.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0655.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0641.jpg

hi and thanks again I meant to send you the pics but it looks like I posted them on my reply . sorry

hi everybody I am new to the forum and looking forward to learning more about mopars I am kind of a late entry in this restoration area as I am closin on 50 . but I am looking forward to it. I have a 1967 barracuda fastback 273 commando buckets console shift auto trans. it is not perfect but I enjoy it and want to make it better and have some fun and meet people doin it.

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.I got a thing for 67 Cudas also.Yours may not be perfect but it looks like it's in great condition. 8)

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Great Find! Looks great and intact. Is it road worthy? I have a soft spot for 67 cuda's.

John B.
hi and thanks for the warm welcome to FABO. these are pics of the car when I brought it home I have gone through and greased bearings and joints as well as checking out the brakes and replaced a few seals just installed headers what a pain will be installing dual exhaust as soon aas that is done maybe by the weekend. I will have it on the road again it runs and drives well but the brakes are well drum brakes.I am thinking of disk brake swap and maybe dropping a 360 in it . but I will give the 273 a chance first . have replaced the intake gasket it was leaking as well as the carb thats why the guy I bought it from couldnt get started I replaced the original carb with an edelbrock but kept the original one .kept the stock exhaust manifolds too. I regret letting the stock exhaust go to the scraper but I only have so much room. I will add more pigs the underbody looks pretty rust free . we will see as I go . larry

-
Back