Hi from Alberta alsoorm

-

1965barr

Reaction score
Hi everyone great form being getting lots of ideas and how tos from it. Hear is a short story when I was 16 bought this car from first owner just made it home to put in the garage , pulled the motor and tranny a friend rebuild the tranny for me right away but the motor (is still on the stand) was next a few mouths went bye found a donor car striped anything good , unloaded the first load went back for motor ,4-speed , hump,column ,pedals and anything else left it in the back of the truck 2 am in the morning got home came out later that day everything gone so much for turning it into a 4-speed car. Now 42 years later and 2- months ago bought the car home to work on it should say it's a 65 barracuda Canadian made eh, all I can say is karma now I have a 92 year as my supervisor lol as he watches this car get restored with a 4- speed . Will add pictures as I build Thanks for everyone help posting with out it I would have been stuck a few times . G

IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1271.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1271.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
Damm spell checker in title lol the only surface rust a little under the foot mat clean up easy glad dad kept in the garage.

Welcome from Sherwood Park, that old girl looks really clean which makes sense spending so long tucked away inside. Hope you throw up a resto thread so we can watch your progress.

Dan

Welcome to FABO, nice lookin' car you have there!
We're practically neighbors, i live in Lethbridge as well. (West Side)
I would love to come see the car in person one day, send me a p.m. if you would like to get together..........
Thanks,
Tom.

Welcome from North Carolina. Great looking project

Thanks all being busy finally have time to say Thanks again and yes Dartnut will have to get together to bs ,not to good on computer self taught but will figure it out to pm you .

Thanks all being busy finally have time to say Thanks again and yes Dartnut will have to get together to bs ,not to good on computer self taught but will figure it out to pm you .
Looking forward to it.
To p.m. me, just left click my user name and then a window will pop up with options in it.
Then left click ''start a conversation'' and then it's just like starting a new post here and when you are finished typing your message, to send it you click on ''start a conversation'' at the bottom and it will be sent.
The recipient gets an e-mail notification as well as when you log in on here there will be a number appear above the name ''inbox'' on the right top of the screen beside your user name.
I will send you one now with my contact info........

Last edited:
-
Back