Hi from another Aussie!

-

philchars

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thought I'd come and join up!

Been into the mopar scene since I got my second car!

A 1970 Chrysler Valiant... Pretty much your 1970 Dodge Dart???? Closest I can compare it too.

But these days I have picked up a new 1970 VG VIP.

The VIP was the top of the range of the VG model.

Sports a 318 2bbl.. But looking for more HP so thought I'd sign up here and see what you lot do with your LA 318's

Hope to put up some photos soon when I find the section to do so, and love to hear what you lot think of the Aussie Mopar!

Phil.

Welcome Phil, lots of Aussies already here as you may have noticed.
These blokes love photos Phil, so start loading

Welcome to FABO Philchars!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information.

Let us see some pictures of those bad boy Mopars you got down under - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More photos in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 143
Here is another one I have, it is in the possesion of the Father-Inlaw as we gave it to him for a Christmas present!

It is a VG Regal, 245 Hemi, Auto..

2011-10-21145304.jpg

2011-10-21145311.jpg

2011-10-21150100.jpg

Hey Phil,
Welcome to FABO.
Nice VG.

I wonder what the American feel about our take on their cars.
A pic of VG's Hemi 6 would be a sweet ;)

Hey everyone!
Hope to put up some photos soon when I find the section to do so, and love to hear what you lot think of the Aussie Mopar!

Phil.
Welcome to the sight!

I can't speak for the rest of the crowd but being a memeber of the slant six community, I love Aussie Mopar and I'm quite jealous of your six cylinders being hemi's (technically they're wedges supposedly). You can post pictures of your car by using a third party sight such as www.photobucket.com (it's free to sign up) or you can click on the "MEMBER PHOTO GALLERY" button at the top of the page down and to the right of the FABO logo.

Hey welcome Phil!!.....man, those Oz valiants are bad ***! I love those turn signals up front like that.

Welcome aboard this great site, jump on in and enjoy please!! Love the Oz valiants and Chargers :cheers:

-
Back