Hi From Denmark (europe)

-

one1dk

Reaction score
Hi..
I´m the proud owner of a 67 Barracuda Notchback. 360 / 727 / 8 3/4 drivetrain... If everything goes as I hope, the 360 will be replaced with a HEMI this fall.. 8)

Have fun

Eivin

83.jpg

13052010174.jpg

101.jpg

Hi and welcome from Sweden.
Sounds as a fun ride with a Hemi.
Sweet notch.

8) I´m going for a 6.1 gen III Hemi. I bought the car back in 96 as a project car - it took me 6 years just to get all the parts, so it could be a complete car. The car was disassembled, when I bought it. So there stood a 16 year old kid, with some sheetmetal, three cardboardboxes full of something unknown, an old engine (273), and a totaly ruined 904.. So when people say that Mopar is more than a hobby - I can´t say anything else than they are right. :D

8) I´m going for a 6.1 gen III Hemi. I bought the car back in 96 as a project car - it took me 6 years just to get all the parts, so it could be a complete car. The car was disassembled, when I bought it. So there stood a 16 year old kid, with some sheetmetal, three cardboardboxes full of something unknown, an old engine (273), and a totaly ruined 904.. So when people say that Mopar is more than a hobby - I can´t say anything else than they are right. :D

Congratulations! Nice job on the Coupe, it looks great!

-
Back