Hi from Eastern Ontario Canada!

-

msaund69

Cold-Member
Reaction score
I have owned lots of Mopars in my 49+ years ( 8 currently) and just joined after coming across the site while looking for info on my newest Mopar, a 67 Dart GT Convertible slant 6 auto. Its a recent 'barn" find that my 26 year old son and I have revived into a daily driver. We left the car as close to as found condition as possible while making it a safe driver. I wanted something that reminded me of my high school rides, bondo, rust and everything!

It just completed a 20 hour round trip to the Mopar show at Carlisle (75-80mph on the Interstate) with only fuel stops. People seem to love it! To tell the truth it gets way more interest than my 68 Roadrunner. Its been to a number of cruises and shows already this year. It will never win a trophy but I wanted to show the younger guys (my son) you don't need a rice rocket or buckets of cash.

Its not about having the perfect car, its about driving it and having fun!

We are having a blast with the car and and I hope to meet others with similar interests.

Attachments

• IMG_8489.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_8744.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 67 dart 7.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 67 dart 1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 153
Hello,nice score.You now have the disease known as FABO,good luck finding a cure!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I have also posted a pic of the runner (it now sports new bumpers), not a recent one but all I have on this pc.
Looking forward to spending time here.

Attachments

• kemptville 2009.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 110
Welcome to FABO!

Cool cars - I like!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09497.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 96
-
Back