hi from french mopar owner

-

Loy33

Reaction score
hello, I'm Loic, I'm from Bordeaux in France and I speak a very very bad english :s I whish to understain me in the future...
I have a plymouth scamp 1971 slant six 225ci, but I want change my engine this year for a small block 360 stocker 408 blueprint maybe... and make a new paint...

Loic, welcome aboard FABO! sounds great I am sure many great people here can help with anything you may need...

Bienvenue a FABO mon ami. Choix impressionnant pour un moteur. Je vous souhaite bonne chance avec ce projet et vous trouverez toutes les informations ici a FABO.

68er

Hey Loic- glad to see you had a Plymouth and not a Simca when you said a Mopar owner in France:cheers:. Spent some time growing up in various spots in Europe, dad was in the military...when I was little I loved some of the French styled cars- the Citreon SM, the Alpine310, R5 turbos, Matra Simca Bagheera, and the one that makes me laugh everytime I see a Subaru "Outback"..the Matra Simca Rancho. Gee, where did Subaru get that idea from?

Well, welcome, enjoy and don't worry about your english...my french is leagues behind your english! Not to mention we have some Europeans, Quebecies, and Acadians up in this site.

Hi and welcome from Sweden. You english sounds great to me. You will find all the help you need on this great forum. Got any photo of your Duster?

thank you all !!!
some pictures:
img0999ac.jpg

img1001j.jpg

img1002xy.jpg

img1003yf.jpg

img1004o.jpg

and the project is that: sassy grass and bumble stripe matte black on the trunk..
img0864e.jpg

Cool car! Welcome to the best mopar site around! I think you will enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to FABO, nice car you have there!
You may speak very bad english, but you type very good english!

Bienvenue ici. Je remarque que vos phares ne se conforment pas aux normes Européennes; d'habitude (mais pas toujours), les phares à code Americain sont maudits par le Contrôle Technique. S'il faut avoir projecteurs à code Européennes sans détruire l'apparance d'origine, cherchez-vous Valeo réf. 082440 (sans veilleuse) ou 082438 (avec veilleuse). Ils ont la glace bombée comme les phares scellés Americains, mais les optiques se conforment aux normes Européennes et les ampoules sont rechangeable.

super!! merci slantsixdan, justement j'y pensais a faire quelque chose pour mes phares...
surtout que j'en ai un jaune et l'autre blanc !!

Bienvenue ici. Je remarque que vos phares ne se conforment pas aux normes Européennes; d'habitude (mais pas toujours), les phares à code Americain sont maudits par le Contrôle Technique. S'il faut avoir projecteurs à code Européennes sans détruire l'apparance d'origine, cherchez-vous Valeo réf. 082440 (sans veilleuse) ou 082438 (avec veilleuse). Ils ont la glace bombée comme les phares scellés Americains, mais les optiques se conforment aux normes Européennes et les ampoules sont rechangeable.

super!! merci slantsixdan, justement j'y pensais a faire quelque chose pour mes phares...
surtout que j'en ai un jaune et l'autre blanc !!

HUH???? No speak that!!!

Welcome to the FABO family!!!

Welcome. Beautiful car, and most here would be very happy to have your current paint and interior.
Before you go V-8, lookup some of the posts on adding a turbo to a slant w/ amazing performance, but you must be very handy to do that.
Many, many posts on converting from a slant to a small block, but it isn't trivial. Most end up changing almost the entire drivetrain, rear, suspension, and brakes.

Welcome aboard from Arkansas :D
This is the place to be :happy1:
Very nice Dart Loic :thumbrig: Jump on in and enjoy, your spelling and wording is good =D>
It's so cool to have so many members from around the world here to learn from :color:
I learn allot here, but I don't think I could ever learn French :dontknow:

I remember when the law required all of the headlamps to be yellow. Looked wild at night.

Bonsoir et bonvenue, Msr Loic!

I remember when the law required all of the headlamps to be yellow. Looked wild at night.

Sure did -- that was 1936 through 1993 in France; all forward-facing lights on cars were required to emit a particular color called 'selective yellow' light. Details, for those who care, are here.

for the engine, I want a V8 inside,one of my friend has done it before me (L6 to big block 440!!) and I dream of it !!
I had a slant six with clifford material, it's cool... but...I want something new and more powerful, I am conscious of the big work to do, but it is also part of the challenge !

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie Front View Mopare Muscle.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 291
-
Back