103.8 KB · Views: 114
  • for abodies post 3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 115
  • for abodies post 4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 106
  • for abodies post 5.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 119
thanks for the welcome guys.

actually in Hamilton just outside of trenton. where do you work?

work over by the state house and the surrounding buildings.

you know a mopar guy Gabe from the area? huge mopar guy thats been in the bobby for years.

saw a 70 coronet the other day at a place across from the marriott when i was at work. wanted to get pics but never got by that way again during the day.

work over by the state house and the surrounding buildings.

you know a mopar guy Gabe from the area? huge mopar guy thats been in the bobby for years.

saw a 70 coronet the other day at a place across from the marriott when i was at work. wanted to get pics but never got by that way again during the day.

LOL Gabe is the MAN!!! known him for a long LONG TIME...
PM me where exactly you work also we may know each other.

what color was the 70 coronet?

I never knew Gabe was from up north ...

Yes, originally from Trenton, not far from where i live now. i wont see him until the whitehorse Kmart cruise starts again

Yes, originally from Trenton, not far from where i live now. i wont see him until the whitehorse Kmart cruise starts again

i have gone to that k-mart a couple times. you ever get down to the evergreen dairy bar on rt. 70 on tuesday nights? saw gabe there a couple times last year..

evergreen dairy bar
1643 RT 70, NJ

i have gone to that k-mart a couple times. you ever get down to the evergreen dairy bar on rt. 70 on tuesday nights? saw gabe there a couple times last year..

evergreen dairy bar
1643 RT 70, NJ

never been down to that one, did the burlington mopars cruise at the fairgrounds plaza all last summer and and chik fil et in delran.

also Gabe is living in burlington for the last few years if i remember correctly, sold his house in trenton and moved i think he has more room for cars too:headbang: which is a good thing..

Welcome potential!

TXDart, you need to post more that pic is awesome..

-
Back