hi from ny

-

71dartdaisy

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Nick I'm from phelps ny. I own a 71 swinger its a project car that my grandfather and I have been working on slowly as money allows me to.

Honeyscar-1.jpg

Hi Nick, welcome to FABO. Looks like a good project and getting to work on it with your Grandfather is a real plus in my books.

Yea my grandfather is the one who got me into mopar he had an original 66 hemi charger back in 1966 Detroit. He also had a 70 cornet rt 440 six pack brand new.my dad had a 1973 cuda 340 now he has an 09 challenger rt. I bought the dart when I turned 16 I am now 22 the car hasn't been touched in 4 years due to life pretty much,but I pulled it out of storage this past spring and started it up again. Sry for spelling I use my phone for internet.

Yes daisy is my cars name the wife picked it lol...my grandfather lives in bristol so I practically grew up their

Welcome Nick you will love FABO. My best friend and I go to Blue Ribbon Dinner all the time I'll keep an eye pealed for your Dart.

Yea I live about 3 minutes from the blue ribbon..hopefully this upcoming summer ill be able to drive my car around. Do you ever go to the wegmans car show in canadaguia?, or the log cabin in macedon?.

-
Back