Hi from Richmond, VA

-

burgmopar

Reaction score
:newb:
Long time lurker...

Actually from Powhatan, Virginia just West of Richmond.

Unfortunately, I have never owned an A-Body:axe:

I've been impressed with how helpful/generous the folks on this site have been, and I want to be a part of it.:headbang:
Don't know many diehard mopar folks in the area, anyone out there?

burg

Welcome to the site burg! It's almost like stealing, free and VERY helpful information in this forum!

Hello burg, just south of you in Newport News. Should be up to Dinwiddie for the Mopar show coming soon. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site. Am about 2-3 hours NW of you (80 miles west of DC/20 miles south of Winchester).

rockville checking in! just on the other side of the river form where you are.... two big mopar shows coming up. first is peasons dodge show fathers day weekend (sat). this is alawys a good crowd. second is like longgone said at va. motorsports park. the weekend after fathers day. it is a really big must see show as well. if you arn't hooked yet you will be by then!

Welcome, My father just moved to Powhatan over the winter and a good friend of mine has been out there for a few years.

Welcome from Suffolk, Va. About 2hrs south of you. As you already know this is a great community here at FABO. Hope you can make Mopar Madness, it's a great show/race event.

Oldschoolcuda

Welcome aboard from northern Minnesota!
It's a great site with a lot of helpful people.
It doesn't matter if you own one just that you're interest in them.

Welcome burg! Like you I was a long time lurker, just joined about six months ago. I'm just down the road (I-64) in the original "Burg". I'll also be at Dinwiddie for the Mopar show, sans car, but still there.

Welcome aboard. My freind used to have a shop in Powhatan. Glass and home improvement biz. He shared a building next to a autoshop on the south side of the main drag.

Welcome aboard, from one new guy to another. I'm interested in the Dinwiddle show everyone is talking about. Anyone have any more info on it? How big is the swap meet? It would be a good drive for me, so I am wondering is it worth the time.

Wow! Thanks for making me feel welcome!

Actually, I will be at Mopar Madness this year, haven't made a TMC show in a long time...
I will have a swap meet spot, stop by and introduce yourself:toothy7:
How? I'll put up a sign, it's up to you then.

Adam R., weren't you looking at relocating to Virginia, back when you had a '65 Dart, I think?

burg

-
Back