Votes: 43 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
-

plum70crazy

Reaction score
I thought that this was a good deal. $3,350
This is a pretty straight car, some bubble up at the rockers, but a new engine and refreshed interior. Runs really well. I have been following the forum for the last week (when I bought the car), and you guys seem really cool.

Here are some pics on the day I brought her home.

What do you guys think, was this a good deal? I have never bought an A body and didn't really know the value. I have had an E body and 2 different B bodies, but I just liked the car.

Attachments

• 100_6260.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 100_6261.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 395
  • 100_6262.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 100_6263.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 100_6264.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 407
Thanks,
Sunburst Gold Metallic I think. GM color. But it is what got me at the get go.

According to the fender tag, 318 c.i. 2BBL
I think originally a yellow car with some funky transverse stripes. I am going to try to find something close to an original pic. I am not going to change it back but would like to know, just curious.

Put a 73 stripe on it if you want to break it up. You could go white or black. You know what Charlie Sheen says, "WINNER"! Great deal. IMO

I was thinking of doing that. The 73 stripe is the one that goes along the belt line right? Otherwise it would be the one that goes along the top of the body line with a call out and there isn't one for a 318 (besides, who would really be that impressed?:) Any way, is phoenix graphics the best way to go, or is there a better supplier for the a body graphics?

I checked him out. I like the 71/2 Demon stripes with a 73/4 tail panel. Any other suggestions?

I kind of like keeping cars "year correct" but that is just me. Everyone should do what they like. Here are a couple of pics of a local Duster almost the same color w/white stripes that is for sale.

Attachments

• 51_lg.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 321
  • 53_lg.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 296
plum70crazy, nice. better check out the bubbles in the rockers before it takes over.

holmes, nice Duster for sale. how about the info about it...

Nice car! Yes, I think you got a deal. I also like the color. It looks good
on just about any car.
Ad some stripes( of your choise). How about a dual hood scoop?
I like the looks on mine.

Attachments

• Kaukauna may 2009 019.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 173
Great deal! That's got to be real close to the original sticker price. Did you feel a little guilty driving it home? Just kidding!

-
Back