HI. Younggun

-

brandon2701

brandon2701
Reaction score
Eh howzit everyone, my name is Brandon and I live in Oahu, HI haha great place to live if your an import :O haha the only thing bad about Oahu is shipping and the lack of a track. I have a 1968 dodge dart 270. I've had several mopars since the age of 16 sadly to say, though I have settled down with my dart. I'm not a newbie to the site and not so new to the mopar world though i am still learning and very eager at that. I bought a 360 my sophmore year of highschool and have recently dropped it into the 68' dart, the kick is i am 18 and a freshman in college now. my first mopar and car was a 1970 duster ( now becoming a parts car) in my drive way, i've had a 1973 dart swinger and am now settling down with my 68 dart. i look forward to learning from the wise mopar guru's of FABO and am open to criticism as well as advice. talk to you soon.
-Brandon

Attachments

• Brandon's car 3Oct2010 019.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Brandon's car 3Oct2010 028 (1).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Brandon's car 3Oct2010 023.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 154
To the dismay of all the Duster fanatics here, I think you wound up with the best of the three. Nice looking Dart.

thanks for the greeting you guys and look forward to helping and being taught a thing or two.
thanks terry.
@blackbomber- yeh i would second that, i have some experience and out of the 3 the 68 is my favorite overall.
@homecloned- haha aloha to you, nice colored font haha

aloha to fabo and all the members and daily forum postees

WELCOME Brandon! What a GREAT looking Dart!! Enjoy the site and keep us posted with updates and new pics

Welcome to FABO! Nice Dart! I got me a '70 Dart myself. Looks like yours is a very solid start as well!:cheers:

thanks everyone for the greetings, im a little late with posting my project because this dart used to be a /6 :) like my 73 swinger haha great little engine. Im late because I've already swapped out the 7 1/4 for an 8 3/4 and all the needs for a 360 small block. sorry you guys but i didnt take photos either. dont worry though for i will update everyone often. THANKS FABO FAMILY , Brandon

ahh...finally.....I got to see the dart! THAT is a nice score! (Little ole' lady owned too). Very nice score!

See ya in the cruises!

Aloha Mike

Brandon,

Welcome to A-body. My name is Guy, I have a 1967 Barracuda Formula S with the Commando 273. Just beginning to restore. I live in upstate NY.

Well, welcome again write soon

Guy

:bootysha:Hi all,
G here. 67 cuda doing well, love the electric choke. What a difference Now it starts on cold mornings- of course only if the weather is good. NOw also have an orginal steeering wheel and a whole car cover even though it is garaged. I'll take some more pictures when I have her out again. By the way-Love the new DArt on the site

G

-
Back