Hi

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
Hello.
I am new to this board and want to say hello. I am trying to restore a '71 Dart Swinger that is already pretty decent shape. I wasn't ready to build my dream car yet but I came across a good deal. It was stock with a /6 and I am puttin a 360 in it. This is my first swap so I will be looking for advice and what some of my options are as I go.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome aboard! You will have to post some pictures when you get a chance!! Here is my next project, 70 Dart! Good luck, Keith.

DSC02848.jpg

looks like a pretty dang nice car hopefully it all goes smooth for you good luck it will be a lot of fun when you get it all done

Welcome from Arkansas Dart Guy, That 71 swinger sure looks like a
good start to a great dream car.=D>
It looks better than decent to me too.
I would like one just like it in my drive way.:notworth:
Jump on in and enjoy.

Welcome from a little ways up the street! I live up in Monument and I've got a '70 Duster that I'm also considering swapping a 360 into. Maybe we could meet up some time, that is a nice looking Dart!

Hey from North Georgia.
I just got a 71 swinger too.
Looks like you found a solid foundation to start with.
Keep us posted.

dartflag7.jpg

Most my freinds in Colorado are not into building cars... Except my buddy that also lives in Monument. So I am going at this alone.

I could use some car freindly buddies.

Just wondering, does he happen to live in the woods, on Highview Drive I believe? I have a friend who lives there and every time I go to his house I drive by a yellow '72 or '73 Challenger and a black '66 or '67 Coronet.

No he is about one mile east of I25 and north of 105. He doesn't have any Mopars.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I laready learned a great deal from being on here. One, this is a great distraction from work... (which is bad) And two, I am going to spend a lot of money getting my car the way I want it! But that's all good.

-
Back