Highway To Hell...

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
I came up with a new idea so figured i'd throw it together in Photoshop.
Can't imagine this would actually offend anyone. LOL

AOC-DC.jpg

I'm not sure the road she is "on" qualifies as a "highway". "Chuckholed potholed trail straight to hell" is more like LOL

scares the **** out of me. lol I will hold the cross firmly in her presence or shoot her.
It might take a stake through the heart to finish her. I'm still quivering from the look in her eyes. lol

She`d be a pretty woman if she was`nt possessed and not a pinhead...

Nice white teeth maybe; I'll give you that, but that's as far as I'd go.
I'd like to say;
Them two in the middle are like her nose; long and wide. And what's with the fire-singed eyebrows? Are those painted on? Somebody plowed a furrow between her eyebrows that is gonna take a long time to grow back. At least she outgrew her acne. All-in-all, she's a mess.
But if I did say that, I'd be opening myself up to all kinds ofchit, so the above was not my opinion, at all. I don't know who wrote that.I was just sitting here minding my own businees and fell asleep. When I awoke I saw this post. IDK what's going on; did you say she was possessed? Maybe that's how it got posted.

She`d be a pretty woman if she was`nt possessed and not a pinhead...

Surely you jest ! Stomped dog sh-- !

YEAH, IT`S MY OPINION , ULTIMATE STUPIDY SHOWS REALLY WELL ON HER AND THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HER !

-
Back