hmmmm..... not sure if i like this one.....

-
If memory serves, there was a thread about that very car here not long ago.. my opinion still hasnt changed,,, its fugly..

Aaauuuggghhh!!! it's back!
why does it keep comming back?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:angryfir:
:angryfir::angryfir::angryfir:

The buy it now price was just lowered $2500. as well as the reserve price also. You can go to the www.mecum.com auction at St. Charles ILL.from this fall. This car went through at 9:00 at night and brough $32,000. with about 2/3 of the crowd gone already. I am sure in the spring at Indianapolis it would bring a lot more.

Heck, No body thought it was worth staying for at the Mecum auction and that is why it brought $32K. I am quite suprised it brought that.

Simply wrong.People need to quit taking hallucogenic drugs while working on Mopars.

They did a good job.
A good job of wrecking a good classic a-body.
Dumb asses!

Quite disturbing really!!! Someone here should buy it then have it ripped off/torched/crushed to collect insurance $$. Be worth the risk to never see that sorry-arsed THING again! Id rather drive one of the cars from Trailer Park Boys

wow it dont look bad tell u see all the stuff not done right that i didnt see the 1st time this was up lol i just puked alittle

This car is worse than Christine it keeps coming back.

I'm gonna keep my comments to myself. I could have done that build better with my Doba! Huh, I guess I lied...

Like he said thou, its lightweight, bet it can go like heck..and stop great.

you need headlights thou--even during the daytime. how could somebody build a car--unless for strip only--without headlights?

-
Back