Hoard of Mopars going For Auction......

-
"The unique auction is being held on Reitz’ property in Mansfield on June 9"

Great. Care to tell us, "Fox" what state? LOL

yeah I looked through the catalog they are taking pre bids and some of the stuff is climbing fast , only 1 abody barracuda and it is rusty , quite a few dusters tho .

there is only one state between Del and the Mopars. jump in the whale and break out the check book, Del.
Yeah I just seen this pop up on my phone internet stuff. And of course here on discussion and triple-r was already on top of it LOL yesterday LOL. Anyways doesn't yellow rose swing a big checkbook a state or two away?

I was there today. Did any other member make it? Unfortunately my dad and I did not get anything bought.

$42,000 for the Superbee. I didn't see the AAR.

You can click on RRR's link, then click on the auction link, then click on catalog, and look at the prices.

Not that I was in the market for another Mopar, but the timing was perfect! My mail this afternoon included Hot Rod magazine with an article on the auction.
Friggin' magazine arrives after the auction, I guess they didn't want anybody to know about it.

I'll say this-

That is the way to run an online enabled auction.

Lots of pics, VIN numbers, and title status.

Some prices did not seem too bad.

Somewhat encouraged by the WP29P2 400-4 SE

I have one in about the same shape with better options, I'm thinking of selling after I relieve it of it's 8 3/4.

Lots of 6 cyl Demons.

A couple 360 F body cars.

Was at that auction yesterday. Way over priced in my opinion. But that's what you get at an auction. The early B bodies and most of the A bodies were toast. The E body cudas were both 383 cars. The one was for sure, cloudy on the other. Best deal of the day, a friend purchased the red 78 Aspen for 500. Has super coupe wheels, and an 8 3/4 rear axle. 318 car, got it home little gas down the carb, sat and idled like a frickin sewing machine!

Someone who's got bigger barns ?

True enough maybe.
Except it does not seem that most of them are in barns to begin with.

On a different note, ^^^^^^^^^^^, I would not even try at an auction.
It seems to me an auction is like driving to look at a car and finding other prospective buyers there looking at the car too.
That happened to me one time and I left.
I want no car enough to compete on the price.

-
Back