Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a used Holley four barrel spread bore carb. I never ran this or had it apart so I have no clue to its condition....so it will need a rebuild or great for parts. Everything moves and it looks to be in good shape. I think this was a replacement carb for the Mopar Thermoquad carbs? Not sure of the CFM rating on this but there is a picture with the carb numbers. $40 shipped to your USA door, sold as is. I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC09835.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC09834.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC09833.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC09836.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC09837.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 390
Holley 650 CFM 7002 Spread Bore QuadraJet GM Replacement 4175 Rebuilt Universal is where my search found Keith 8)

Yes. It will bolt right on a Thermoquad intake. Some people might think it has missing parts on the choke side, but it is complete. It is a divorced choke carburetor designed to work with a choke well in the intake. Those work real good. I have the double pumper version of that same carburetor. I just need to build it one of these days. GLWS.

EDIT: It IS missing the choke pull off, but those are CHEAP and plentiful. Chances are if it was there, it would be rotted anyway.

Yes. It will bolt right on a Thermoquad intake. Some people might think it has missing parts on the choke side, but it is complete. It is a divorced choke carburetor designed to work with a choke well in the intake. Those work real good. I have the double pumper version of that same carburetor. I just need to build it one of these days. GLWS.

EDIT: It IS missing the choke pull off, but those are CHEAP and plentiful. Chances are if it was there, it would be rotted anyway.

Thanks for the info guys :glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back