Holley Gen 3 Hemi Swap Sale

-
Got it!

Heck for $50 it might be worth it. The mounting plates are right and if I ever did a GIII it would be easy to move the spools on the plate. Probably easier than me making a pattern and fabricating the entire mount myself. Hmmm.
When i seen the price i thought was a typo haha

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

I just ordered the A-Body 2.5" Complete header back X-pipe system.

All 304 stainless steel w/mufflers, clamps, hangers and isolators.

Subtotal $378.61
Shipping $82.89
Sales Tax $48.46 (our State + local sales tax is 10.5%)
Total $509.96

Just seen this post and snagged a set of the exhaust for my car so thanks! I'm a little late to the party, but if this helps anybody double check the Holley part numbers on eBay. They also have their Holley eBay store and I was able to get free shipping on my exhaust system through eBay. Prices from the sale are also reflected on the eBay parts.

Saw your post and I was able to cancel my Direct from Holley order and ordered from the Holley EBay store for the same price with free shipping.
New Total $418.36 with Tax

The Hemi transmission cross member will work with the magnum engine. I just had to Drill two new holes for the left side frame mount. That's what I did on my 91 dakota sport frame. I am slowly getting everything to swap in a gen3 hemi into mine
I think I have your pictures saved on Facebook when you installed yours. I ordered a crossmember 1st. Then it all went on sale so I ordered another along with the hemi engine mounts just incase I ever decide to go that route.

I think I have your pictures saved on Facebook when you installed yours. I ordered a crossmember 1st. Then it all went on sale so I ordered another along with the hemi engine mounts just incase I ever decide to go that route.
Very cool. I will say I think if Holley made the 904 transmission adapter plate about 2 inches longer, I could of just drilled two new holes in it instead. I orderd the holley engine mounts and oil pan for my dakota during there black Friday sale. But I might of messed up on the oil pan. I have a 4.080 stroke crank shaft and read that holley says there pan will clear up to a 4.050 stroke crank.

Very cool. I will say I think if Holley made the 904 transmission adapter plate about 2 inches longer, I could of just drilled two new holes in it instead. I orderd the holley engine mounts and oil pan for my dakota during there black Friday sale. But I might of messed up on the oil pan. I have a 4.080 stroke crank shaft and read that holley says there pan will clear up to a 4.050 stroke crank.
Shouldn't you be able to clearance the pan a bit to make that work?

Probably not just mine, but does your "X Pipe" look more like a cross between the pictured X Pipe and an "H" Pipe.
That is with a short length of 2.5" pipe in between, connecting instead of like shown?
Picture these cut apart at the weld and then connected back together by a ~3" length of 2.5" pipe...

Then there's the holes they cut in the longer tubes for the crossover, they are only about the size of my thumb... should be closer to 2.5" diameter to match the pipe diameter... SMH.

Going to cut them apart at the center of the short H pipe and open up those crossover holes to the diameter of the H pipe and then install them. Will decide disposition of the short H pipe when it's time for final assembly. I think it will be just fine, maybe couple it back together with a sleeve/clamp, maybe weld it.
We'll see...
1706511723484.png

-
Back