holley help

-

amzchad

Reaction score
i got this for free it needs a complete rebuild but it was free i need to know as much as possible about this help me out please

carb.jpg

The numbers on the airhorn is what is needed.

Ha ha ha ha, OH, my eyes work sooooooooo well!

Need a list number.

where would a list number be there is this on the side of the bowl R37

List,,,,L3310-2

missing vacuum can on passenger side....

I agree with AAR. Looks like a 3310. Look where the secondary squirter screws into. No threads down inside it. Has to be a vacuum secondary missing the vacuum pot.

Amzchad I see why you got it gave to you. It's had water in it by the looks of the throttle plates. that's not good at all. Water usually corrodes them beyond use.

anyway i could clean it up and make it work?

Depends on what it looks like inside. If it's all corroded up chances are it'll never run right. Pull it apart and see what it looks like.

BTW: Your gonna need a vacuum pot for the secondaries since it's missing. Has to have it. If you don't have one let me know. I may have one you can have. Will have to look in my box of parts.

i dont have one and i also need the squirters for the second set of barrels

Vacuum secondaries don't have squirters in the secondary barrels. That's why their called vacuum secondaries. Their not the same as a double pumper. In the picture it looks like there's no threads where the secondary squirter would bolt up. Is that correct? If so that verifies it's a vacuum secondary carb. If there is threads and it's drilled through it's a double pumper. Can you take a pic of the right side and post it? That'll prove if it's a vacuum or double pumper.

it is a vacuum secondary holley....you will need to find a vacuum can with the diaphram...

3310-2 were probably build back in the 70s.....you will need to see if the throttle blades are loose...if they are worn out...it will never idle correctly...

one problem with used carbs....you dont know their history...a free carb might end up costing more then you want to spend....

That's rough man. Is it my eyes or did someone drill out one the air bleeds on the primary side?

-
Back