Holley Street Dominator

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Picked up a 360 yesterday with a Street Dominator on it, anyone running one, and do you like it? I had a Strip Dominator back in the 80's on a duster 340, and I loved it. According to what I found, there a idle to 6000 rpm intake? I was thinking it may work well on a pretty well stock 360 with a mild cam, watcha think?

:burnout:

I never had one myself. I did run into a dude that had one on his '78 Magnum. He said he loved it, but... I know nothing more than that 1 opinion. Looking forward to here some myself. Gotta learn a little something right? ;)

No kidding, it sounds like they were a pretty popular intake back in the day, see them on ebag too, but not alot of opinions on wether they like them or not. Someone on here has to have run one, or is running one.

I have only seen one on a running car.

I had one on a car I sold. It ran fine but since I never had a different intake on the same engine to compare it to, it probably doesn't mean much.

had one on 73 challenger back in the last 70s....donated it so it could be turned into beer cans....

-
Back