Holley Strip Dominator & PCV

-
I know napa carries those plugs. I didnt mean bothering you like that. Sometimes things bother us till we fix them and sometimes they dont and we never get around to fixing them.

I'll check with Napa tomorrow. I looked on their website but it's pretty much useless unless you know exactly what you're looking for.

I've had a problem with the bypass nipple being "frozen" in the intake. I pipe-tapped the inside and sealed it with a plug. It's the cleanest, most secure way I could come up with. A rubber cap can eventually split and just adds to it looking like a big ole wart!

I also run a PVC valve with an open breather on the opposite valve cover. The hose runs into the base of the carb in the rear. Some have suggested sealing the whole engine if the rings and gaskets seal well. But I haven't experimented with that yet. Either way, it may affect jetting from other set-ups.

Man I wish we had talked a little I got a strip dominator that Im not going to use, we could have worked something out. By the way did you get the pipe out? Tom

Man I wish we had talked a little I got a strip dominator that Im not going to use, we could have worked something out. By the way did you get the pipe out? Tom

Sure, now you tell me. ;-)

It started raining on me before, the car is in the driveway so I gave up for today. I'll try again tomorrow and will go searching for some sort of cap for it. That'd be easier than getting the pipe out.

THPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if such is the case, best of luck and enjoy. Looking foward to a video if ya can.

Rumblefish I didnt see your post when I put mine up there. The intake im talking about is the one that i got for M. Beck. If you are interested in the strip dominator Im not going to ues it. Talk to me Thanks Tom

Mikel,
If you have a problem getting it out or repairing it and don't feel good about it, send it to me and I'll get it out and you just pay shipping.

drill a hole in each valve cover around 3/4 inch.weld a hose type nipple on the cover with a taper to 5/8 ths inch. drill a hole in the collectors of your headers same size as valve covers ,same size hose.attach braided or hi temp. rubber line on each side. This is the ultimate pcv system and will evaporate condensation and excess fuel faster as the headers get hot faster. in order to burn this condensation the engine must be up to operating temperature. works great, far better than drilling a hole in the rear of intake and using a pcv valve with condenstaion burning at a much faster and hotter rate.

use the same size fitting on the collector and weld both,attach with clamps and its done

-
Back