Holley Strip Dominator.

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Hey Mopar people, I was just wondering... I have 2 old intakes that I will not be using, and wondered what you think they would be worth.
I have no clue these days, I would bring them to Carlise in July..

That would be a quick cash sale for sure for an easy $500. While you could probably charge more if the condition warrants it, that would be your call. I myself am not in it for the money but a fair bargain is all I could ask for.

Personally I think people have a lot of nerve selling these antiques intake that used to great but are now taking a second place seat for the price of new or more.

That would be a quick cash sale for sure for an easy $500. While you could probably charge more if the condition warrants it, that would be your call. I myself am not in it for the money but a fair bargain is all I could ask for.

Personally I think people have a lot of nerve selling these antiques intake that used to great but are now taking a second place seat for the price of new or more.
Thanks for that! I agree, I just want them to go to someone that will make good use of them and give me a few bucks!

-
Back