Holy crap!!!!

-
You gotta hate it when that happens.

seen that car a few times at the local car shows,,that road is a bad stretch of roadway and he should of known better..prayers sent to the family..sd426

Does that road have bumps and dips in it or roller coasters??

I don't see the Transmission hooked to that Hemi Either, Damn he hit hard!

Tired of living with low quality fuel? He must have been broke feeding the hemi and paying too much for insurance. Speed dosen't kill but those sudden stops are a *****. At least he did'nt take anyone else with him.

Wow why was he going so fast x2.

Street racing is my guess,,,no one flys like that unless you have another car to beat or a friend to show off to. And since he had no passenger I'd guess the 1st. Hope the old boy was winning before his final breath. Very sad indeed no matter the cause.

That's it, I'm building a cage for my dart. I would never go as fast as this guy was going on public roads, but seeing that car torn up like that scares the crap out of me. He had to have been going well over 100. Wow.

You don't have to be doing 100 MPH to rip one of these things apart. I did it at 30 MPH about 35 years ago when I went over a cliff. Tore the car in half. I was trying to miss a guy that backed out of his driveway in front of me and I lost it on gravel. It does happen.
That was my first Demon and it almost killed me.

Jack

Sorry but I thought that is what a cage is for..... keep you alive!!

You can come back to earth now!! lol

I understand a roll cage not properly built that has been welded together out in the back yard not doing its job but a REAL roll cage should stay together.

Seats and seat belts (straps) that keeps the body from being thrown around seems like it would be important as well.

-
Back