home depot sucks

-

mr.318

Reaction score
I wiil not buy from them no more,Cant't belive they would fire someone for wearing a amercian pin, Guess it's because they sponsor a toyota in nascrap. I'll buy from lowes now atleast they sponsor a chebbie, And whats up with this site i seen a toyota ad uptop Anybody know of a real mopar only site As i know alot of members here drive toyotas and are mopar want to be's

I have cut my Home Creepo credit card and I have sent them an email saying I am now a local hardware store guy. They replied with some lame *** excuse about which buttons employees could wear.

if you have a problem with any of us being a "want to be" mopar guy you could always just drive off into the sunset.....:thebirdm:

I wiil not buy from them no more,Cant't belive they would fire someone for wearing a amercian pin, Guess it's because they sponsor a toyota in nascrap. I'll buy from lowes now atleast they sponsor a chebbie, And whats up with this site i seen a toyota ad uptop Anybody know of a real mopar only site As i know alot of members here drive toyotas and are mopar want to be's

Lowes is a much better place to shop anyways..i root for Jimmy Johnson because he's in an American automakers car,i root against Lagono jr. because he's in a "toylete"same for Denny Hamlin in a "toylete" too and i work for fed-ex but i watch for him to crash..blew his motor yesterday:cheers::cheers::cheers:

wow are you just in the mood to vent ?? Ads help pay for the site. If you dont like it go somewhere else. This is the dang best site for A-bodies around... and I drive a toyota...if that doesnt make me a real mopar guy then you can go piss up a rope (in my opinion). I got more Mopar in my fingernail then you do your whole body. So if you have a problem with it.. step up or step off. Preferably the latter.

As far as the Home depot thing goes.....I dont agree with it, but there was a dress code listed when the guy was hired. He failed and was given the chance to make ammends by complying to company policy. He chose not to.
Company followed proper proceedures. Wether or not they sponsor Toyota or Volkswagon doesnt mean a hill of horse crap about it.

But go ahead and not shop there.... I am sure they will still be in biz.

-RPM

I quit shopping at Home Depot a few years ago when they decided to build an outside patio waiting area for the illegal aliens to congregate so customers could stop by, and have a few illegals jump in their truck or whatever....and go do work at those people's house. Just goes against my grain......

Not really a Home Depot fan or Lowes fan for that matter. I like the local hardware store for two reasons: it's closer than the other two (Home Depot is an hour away, Lowes is fifteen minutes, local store is less than five) and I usually get better service from my local store. They will meet or beat Lowes on most brand names they share.
That being said, I have to tell you the idea of a "real Mopar site" because this one doesn't fit with the originator's idea of what's what? More guys on here know more about Mopar even as they drive or work on other things to make a living and do so cost effectively. Don't like it, too damned bad, then don't do it yourself. Don't like the site because others here drive non-Mopars then quit bitchin' about it and leave already.

Wow. Seriously, some of you guys need to lighten up. You'll feel better.

I am a car guy, sorry i have a 72 Demon 340, 99 Ranger pickup, 99 Corvette and a 2008 G6. This is a great site !!

You can pm me if you want your post edited.....ya might wanna think next time before posting jibberish about mopar wanna be's the rest of it look's ok I guess

Get lost or stop your bitchin. Actually, if you're going to insult the FABO community you might as well just get lost. :thebirdm:

Oh, I looked at the other threads you've started and your the same a**hole that started the "real mopar people" thread. That explains everything. Kick rocks, loser.

i like pizza and its cold outside and just bought some floormats for the dak

Mr 318 you have gotta follow company policy, either you quit or get fired. This is a specific mopar site and comments should be closely related to the subject matter, not suggesting you leave just stick to mopar talk.

As far as the Home depot thing goes.....I dont agree with it, but there was a dress code listed when the guy was hired. He failed and was given the chance to make ammends by complying to company policy. He chose not to.
Company followed proper proceedures.

-RPM

Thats about where i stand. The real question is, is the guy who got fired less of an american without his button? If so, he's got bigger issues to deal with then just getting fired.

Thats about where i stand. The real question is, is the guy who got fired less of an american without his button? If so, he's got bigger issues to deal with then just getting fired.

Exactly. The only reason there is a stink about this is because of a Religious aspect of it. I dont think its the matter of it being a American Flag issue.
I have to wear company shirts here at work. That is what is stated in the Employee Handbook. If I choose to wear my 1988 Motley Crue shirt because I think the Crue is cool and everyone should know it...and I get told I cant wear it..and I argue it... I broke company policy. I get fired. Its buisness folks. Try not to throw political/religious backing into a mere dress code violation and a stubborn employee. We have larger things to worry about... like Jon and Kate.

You a a dildo if you don't realize that the ads here are supporting this site.
Start your own site and see how expensive it is without advertisers.
If you don't like them, ignore them. :thebirdm:

Your just pissed off because you only have a 318 in your car MR.318 :thebirdm:

Exactly. The only reason there is a stink about this is because of a Religious aspect of it. I dont think its the matter of it being a American Flag issue.
I have to wear company shirts here at work. That is what is stated in the Employee Handbook. If I choose to wear my 1988 Motley Crue shirt because I think the Crue is cool and everyone should know it...and I get told I cant wear it..and I argue it... I broke company policy. I get fired. Its buisness folks. Try not to throw political/religious backing into a mere dress code violation and a stubborn employee. We have larger things to worry about... like Jon and Kate.

what religious aspect?

Why even vent about your former job?? I understand it sucks to be let go from a job in this tough economy, but you need to pick up your bootstraps and get out there and get another job. As for Toyota Advertisements on this site, The people who run this site need to pay so we all can enjoy this site and all it has to offer. For them to refuse any advertisers, they would just be slitting their throats because then this site would not survive. I for one support this site,- as well as many other people who do and I know that money is tight. I have been laid off since March 2009, but I still enjoy this site so much that I am more than willing to do what I can to support this site. Imagine how much better this site could be if more people would support this site? Not that I am wanting every member to go gold, but these people who run this site need to pay bills to keep it up and running and with the wealth of knowledge out here and the general atmosphere, I am surprised we do not have more gold members. This site is for Mopar Owners and anyone who loves classic cars. Again, sorry to hear about your job loss, Good luck in finding another job.

-
Back