Home

-

jw_german

Reaction score
Well after a few weeks of transit I have finally made it back home. We recieved a very nice welcome home ceremony. I don't have pictures to post on here, my wife didn't take any. Its good to be home:coffee2:

I am glad you made it home safe. I've never been to Afghanistan (yet), just two tours in Iraq in 1991 and 2006.

Welcome home, and thank you for your service. We here in the west appreciate your sacrifices so we can enjoy the freedoms that we have.

Grant

Welcome home. I have 2 tours to Iraq. My son returned last Aug from Kandahar.

Now you have to get caught up on your project, so start working.

A big welcome home from west of you in Arkansas Josh :cheers::cheers:
Thank you for keeping my family and all of us safe to enjoy life and freedom
This is great news to see this morning :blob: Welcome home :cheers:

welcome back home and a big thank you from a Vietnam vet,Joe

Welcome home!!! Thank you so much to both you and all of our military for your service and sacrifices for our freedom and American way of life. It is very much appreciated.
I was extremely fortunate that my service time back in the '70s was all stateside.

A big welcome home and thanks for your service. Your back just in time to fight for the sovereignty of our country in the 2012 election.

And to you sir, all of you have served and are still serving, I thank you for defending my freedom here in the United States. Occasionaly I'll run out for a quick lunch rather than packing my own.... Working near Ft Meade, there are always military folks grabbing lunch out as well. When I'm not so caught up in my own world, I'll thank them for serving our country while waiting in line at the counter. More often than not, I'll get an appreciative yet humble smile and "you're welcome" as a response. Once in a while I'll pay for their lunch.

And to you sir, all of you have served and are still serving, I thank you for defending my freedom here in the United States. Occasionaly I'll run out for a quick lunch rather than packing my own.... Working near Ft Meade, there are always military folks grabbing lunch out as well. When I'm not so caught up in my own world, I'll thank them for serving our country while waiting in line at the counter. More often than not, I'll get an appreciative yet humble smile and "you're welcome" as a response. Once in a while I'll pay for their lunch.

I do the same, we all should. :salute:

Thank you so much for your service Josh. Without the dedication of all the brave soldiers over the years this country wouldn't of been able to become such an incredible place to live. Lets hope it stays the country we all love.

Carl

-
Back