-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I just won a new one last night and i already have two bikes and only 35 Mopars so i sure don't need another bike. They advertise that it retails for $9600 but i could use the money on my spec house. If anyone is interested in a NEW bike make me an offer. It's black with maybe a mile or two on it. I'm suppose to pick it up this week but i'm in no hurry as i would like to transfer it to someone elses name to avoid taxes. I'm in West Plains, Mo. @ 417-293-0116 cell days.

The bike is now home and in the garage. Very nice and new. I like and ride a 1500 goldwing so this is not my style of bike so any of you cruiser people here is your chance. It's listed on ebay for $8500 BIN. Pics are there also. Anyone here can have it for $8000. Item # is 170194155574.
Bill

hey small block.how is everything in southern mo.You haven't been washed away with all the flooding.I guess we are getting more rain the next few days up here at jefferson city.do you still have the bike for sale?

74360duster: Been gettin alot of rain. I think it was around 10"s and every thing was filled. I wish i had the dam on the lake built before that rain. It would hav been filled. The bike is still sitting in my garage with no more miles on it than when it rolled in here. First $8000 takes it as a bargain.

wish i had the time to ride.i have the money.but my wife would kill me. i am supposed to finish my house. i added 550 sq ft more to my house. need finished as well as insulate and finish the inside of my 30x40 shop i built. i will tell my boss about your bike. he wants a harley but the cost too much..

those are good running bikes. love to have one now that i sold my harley but have other toys that need attention.

how did you win it?

Bikers United Fund raiser and i bought 12 tickets at the annual meeting that night. The circuit judge drew the winning ticket and low and behold it was me. I was sitting at a table with some people that i didn't know and they didnt know me and when my name was called they began to look around. I played dumb and then after they couldn't find that dude i said " Well i believe i'll just go up there and get it" Blew em away. Me Too. I ride a 1500 Goldwing so that cruiser seems small. Great bike but no CB no am/fm.cassete no cruise. nowindshield. no lugage storage. Well you get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back