Hood scoop or no hood scoop, you tell me!

-
Damit! I told you the tear drop was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make a small one and a large one. Go with the small one and watch them all drool.:cheers::toothy10:

Scooped is nice.
That being said, the style of scoop is as hard to choose as the car's colour. When I saw a car like mine with the 'aero' style. I knew it was for me. Everyones taste is different. Take your time.

newpix007.jpg

I never did like that scoop. Looks like some one punched the poor car in the nose. LOL

Wow, this thread was old, someone was digging up old threads! BTW, still no scoop!:toothy10:

Picture 907.jpg

i like it just the way it is. no scoop and black fenders its sick lol. where at in minnesota are you lol. i might come up there over spring break or summer to get my friends '32 cheby lol

I lost my e-bag scoop in the fall. I think the extra heat from the 360 softened up th 3M Tape that I had mounted it with. I am planning o a bolt on style this time around. Still debating on style. Most likely i will go with the Hemi style, or Twin Snorkel style.

My opinion of that awesome car would be the Hemi scoop and paint the hood/scoop black to match the fenders.
Car is cool as hell as it is, however.

George

-
Back