-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
One pair of hood scoops for your....... Mopar stuff for $250. I'd give em a coat of paint or at least touch em up. Pretty nice. Never mind the $300 sticker on em. Just because i gave that for em dont mean i should get out of em what i paid. You know, buy high, sell low. Located in West Plains, Missouri 65775. I'm not gona box em up and run around and check on prices. They are coming from 65775. Send me what your P.O. says it will cost and we'll be good. You know the size and i'd say they weigh in at about 15 to 20 lbs. PM me with questions. Studs all look to be there.

Attachments

• DSC00070.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 973
  • DSC00071.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,002
To the top Bill, time to enjoy a day together big brother :colors:

15 to 20 lbs? Holy cow! Interested in trades for a single double-snorkle scoop?

Hey jos, if small block doesn't want to trade, I have a pair from a 69 Super Bee I'd be interested in trading....

i,ll take the scoops if you still have ..cheers send too 626 6thh street 2494159 new york mailbox niagara falls ny 14301..i will pay with paypal total with shipping ..thanks from canada

Mistake. I waited for 10 days for someone but nothing so these are still available. I have sevral PM's that i will honor for line up. Some have been contacted and we'll go by sequence of notification. So we dont have to jack with figuring shipping cost let's call it $275 shipped to lower 48. No more waiting 10 days. Thanks Mike. I'm still alive but comin off of one killer cold. i'll be in contact.

I sent a money order for these last week. If you haven't received it I'd appreciate a heads up.

Sent a money order the same day for something else and have received that item from another member. Let me know please......

Nothing in the way of funds have arrived my location as of today. Do you have a means of tracking your efforts. The PO lost my last shipment only to resurface just yesterday. Keep me posted and i'll give ya time to sort it out. They're still setting here. Please PM me with results as i dont check in here everyday but PM's do show up as email. Thanks

Chris, you have a PM. Scoops are sold. Wife just brought me the mail and your payment has arrived yesterday. Thanks Chris. Will package up this weekend and send out Monday. With my latest USPS experience you can bet i'll insure em too. I'll supply you with what ever tracking info i get. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back