hood scoops

-
Thanks! Will contact them in morning. First member to get them please post pics!

Let us know what they are like. I did manage to get mine off ebay with the chrome bezels for $150.00 a year or so ago by luck. Usually whenever I had bid on a set of the scops on ebay they went out of my price range. The ones in the pic went for $575.00 in the auction they were in. Just depends on who is looking for them at the time I guess.

6a_1.jpg

i to would be interested in how they fit and the quality of the scoops for 100 bucks if they are decent it doesnt seem you can go wrong i know you dont get hardware or bezels but who cares i dont need the bezels anyway and if they bolt through the bottom of the hood bolts cant be more than another few bucks

Ordered the "mopar 340" scoops this morning. Should be here in about 5 weeks (delay due to holidays etc) Total price include shipping and tax $120

Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

Beat me to it!

Oh well, may as well wait until you have yours now..

Ordered the "mopar 340" scoops this morning. Should be here in about 5 weeks (delay due to holidays etc) Total price include shipping and tax $120

Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

just wondering if you got the dual scoops yet, im thinking about ordering a dual snorkel scoop from them now while i have extra cash

I did not recieve scoops as of wed 1/2. If dont arrive thursday, I am going to call and check on status. Will post detailed pics/info as soon as arrive!

just got off the phone, with VFN fiberglass. They are a week behind due to holidays, I was told to expect the scoops in 2 weeks. Again, will post pics when they get here. no complaints though, shop very nice and apologized for the wait.

I just got off the phone with them,and they told me they do not fit in the factory holes.Bummer,I would be all over a set.

...........still no scoops yet....:crybaby:................

were supposed to be here last week and nothing. honestly im a little ticked off with them. when i ordered was told they would call me to authorize charge on my credit card and supply me with a tracking number when scoops were ready. they charged my card THAT day i ordered (not a huge dealm but dun say 1 think an do another) and I have not heard from them since. I did call them two weeks ago. They were going to be a week late. OK it was the holidays. Now they should have been here last week. Guess I'll have to call them again... Ill keep you all posted. and if they ever get here. PICS.

:naka:

...........still no scoops yet....:crybaby:................

were supposed to be here last week and nothing. honestly im a little ticked off with them. when i ordered was told they would call me to authorize charge on my credit card and supply me with a tracking number when scoops were ready. they charged my card THAT day i ordered (not a huge dealm but dun say 1 think an do another) and I have not heard from them since. I did call them two weeks ago. They were going to be a week late. OK it was the holidays. Now they should have been here last week. Guess I'll have to call them again... Ill keep you all posted. and if they ever get here. PICS.

:naka:

Keep us posted. This is somthing im interested in. I want to get some scoops as well. It really sucks that theyre takin so long

What does that mean? The holes if the hood already had them before?

On the 340 hood with factory scoops the holes are already there.

If you have a hood without the holes drilled (by the factory),the placement for the holes is there.So if I was going to drill I would want to drill in the factory location,and would want the scoops to match.

I see you have scoops on your car.
Are they factory or aftermarket?
Care to share your experience with them?

OK, I've looked all over the mopar section, and I don't see the 72 Demon dual snorkle hood scoop listed. Am I overlooking it?

update on the scoops called on thrusday, and i was told they would be shipping out on friday, and would call me friday afternoon with a ups tracking number. i did not recieve a call yesterday and being today is saturday, i will just call them on monday again! anyways hope theyre nice when they do show. ill post pics etc when they arrive..

-
Back