Hood

-
Yes it will, the only real differences besides crumple zones are the way the hood bolts to the hinges, but it does work without any issues as I have done it before a couple of times.

will a 1975 Dodge Dart fit on my 1969 Barracuda???
It might. I've heard that the peak at the front of the hood corresponds to the peak on the top of grille
surround on the 69 Barracuda. I also think that 74-76 Dart hoods are the same. 74-76 Valiant/Duster hoods
are the same for those models.

It might. I've heard that the peak at the front of the hood corresponds to the peak on the top of grille
surround on the 69 Barracuda. I also think that 74-76 Dart hoods are the same. 74-76 Valiant/Duster hoods
are the same for those models.

'73 - '76

will a 1975 Dodge Dart fit on my 1969 Barracuda???

Yes and vise versa . I have a 69 cuda on my 74 dart! Any 74-76 dart hood will fit and be just fine

I have a hood for that car if you need it

Get the hinges off a 73 and up or you will have to oblong your mounting holes. A newer hood has solid mounting holes where it bolts on and rely on the oval holes for adjustment . Look and compare both hoods and you will see what I mean. 1972 and up mopar changed the mounting design on all hoods due to brackets inside the older hoods failing and ripping through the inner panels.

-
Back