Hooker #5303 headers for street Ok?

-
You didn’t have to move the proportioning valve?
My buddy has not had to move his. Though he did point out it’s close proximity. He decided on a simple heat shield. Nothing is moved. ‘71 Duster - 340/4spd.

To my recollection; I don't remember having to but my memory not the best these days. I will go take a look and let you know. I do remember them being a pain in the rear but they fit tight for sure.

My buddy and I slipped them in almost as fast as you change socks.

My buddy and I slipped them in almost as fast as you change socks.
I don't get in a hurry at my age. I do my work by myself 99% of the time. Headers regardless are a pain in the rear usually. Wish I had you and friends luck. Good job-

Didn't move proportioning valve. Could probably use a heat shield as mentioned but headers fit without altering anything. Chore to install but worth it to me. Sorry for dragging my feet to go look. I can post a pic if necessary or needed. Great headers. Good good score for sure-

What yr scamp ? Did you see a difference on performance with them? What muffler did you run with them ?
Will there be a problem putting mufflers on these ?
Thanks.
MAPS

Yellow Rose

Hope all is well on your end.
I just wanted to let you know (to be sure) I did reply back that I recieved the install instructions. Thank you kindly for those.
I also wanted to talk you, because you have been a real straight shooter with me and accommodating with all my stupid questions & needs.
That said, as you know if those TTI come thru you can have these at exactly what I paid for them. (you know the amount) if not then I'll sell them to whomever may like to have them, herein lay the reason for this email.
I recently saw someone else's post about their Headers (exact same ones) laying on the floor with all the attachments that came with his.
Mine seen to have only 10 of those little pieces and 2 longer ones.
Got me thinking, maybe these are not for you? Regardless, I will show what exactly I have now and you shall let me know.
Thank you once again, sir.
MAPS

20201207_214853.jpg
20201207_214843.jpg

-
Back