Hoooly! $42K

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I know the guy who did this Dart .. he sold it to the guy selling it now.. and I know it's got a 416 stroker, but holy! $42,000? Looks like the guy is trying to flip it, I JUST heard, not even a month ago, that Bill was selling it.

http://nanaimo.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1970-Dodge-Dart-Swinger-W0QQAdIdZ420946479

"Fully restored Dodge Dart Swinger.
Beautiful black leather interior.
You get some attention in this beauty!"

$T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM7y6BQdIqQPM9Q~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!rkFBCQ81N+!BQdIp7p83w~~48_20.JPG

asking 42k and only has those two crappy pictures posted?

only asking about 30k too much for it..lol

Canadian prices eh? I sold my Valiant to a guy for $8k. He put a hot big block motor and tranny in it, added a few gauges, hood scoop, windshield and now it is listed for $36k. :)

Geez, what are people thinkin'? I guess that means my car is worth at least 15K, LOL.

If you can believe the pics, none of the underbelly or frame rails, it's a very good restoration "but" still in todays economy 10K to much and that's if everything is perfect.

Cool I'm selling my vert in CA good money for cars up there I should get 25.000 low miles 58k and blue!!!!! WHAT ever the guy is smoking a big a$$ rock LOL

i dont know if he is on model glue or abs cement......maybe oxy sumtin

Lets hope he gets his price...nothing wrong with our cars appreciating in value..drive those prices up and one day if we decide to sell, we can pull out as much as we put in....maybe

-
Back