Horrible thing to post

-
We all know that is Rani with the cootie spray. :-\"

Posted with the EVIL LARRY APP

I did not serve so every one would agree with me, I served so every one had the right to be wrong on whatever they choose. We all are wrong from time to time, just do not blame me for it!

I try and buy American as often as I can, imports have hurt our economy. They might be more and more built here but the money trail still leads over seas. Sure the jobs created and income from goods are local but what gets me is our cars are not exported or built overseas to any number in comparison.

With that said she is way over the line. It's still anyone's right to buy anything they want regardless where it comes from. No hard feelings or less respect as an individual for having a foreign car or whatever product it is. That's the whole basis of freedom, individual rights to make the choices they wish.

I wonder where her computer, cell phone, or Ipad was made so she could post her crap.

Things maybe put together in the USA but I bet most of the parts are foreign made.
I can open the hood on my 99 Ram and see made in Mexico on some original parts.

Oh and maybe she doesn't like some of the veteran either some of them weren't born in America either.

what a dysfunctional moron... just the ignorance of that comment shows me that she must have what, a grade 3 education ?

I did not serve so every one would agree with me, I served so every one had the right to be wrong on whatever they choose. We all are wrong from time to time, just do not blame me for it!

X2 I served so you can voice your own opinion regardless of how misinformed it may be.

I remember years ago my Dad purchased a new Honda, and my grandfather that was a WWII vet almost disowned him. He said, "After all they did to us in WWII, how could you even think of buying from them." My grandmother was the same way. After my grandfather died she refused to buy a Subaru, even though she needed one to get in and out of her driveway in the winter time.

You can be proud to have a veterans day...

Unfortunately, Germans seem to be seen in the world as the everlasting Nazis. No matter what we do...

Our soldiers and special forces, that fought in Afghanistan, aren't welcomed when they return. Nobody says: you've done a good job. If they come back to their homes, nobody shall know that they where soldiers, that they fought, that they killed. And that a lot of them have been killed...

Our "political correctnes" forbids, to buildt up a cemetery of honor, like Arlington. No purple hearts, no medals.

We pay billions of Dollar to the world to show that we are now a reliable, democratic part of the community...

What, if a Veteran drives a Mercedes, a BMW?

A lot of them are "made in USA", but a lot of parts come from across the world...

What, if every country would act that way?

American exports would drop, unemployment would raise. Does she really thinks she could turn back time? Did she ever went with open eyes through a supermarket, into her office, into her house?

Today you will have more than 50% of your daily used things be manufactured, assembled, owned by "global players"...

People like her are the cause for rassism, for fanatics, for war and combat...

She does, what we call "pumping gasoline into fire"

Big&Bad I am sorry to hear that Germany does not honor it's soldiers in the way they should. Even soldiers in WWII should be honored for what they fought for. Soldiers are ordered to fight no matter the reason doesn't matter. Yes we have a few problems with people who are racist but they are watched by all here as you will find most Americans are not that way.
I hate to say very few still doesn't understand it's a global economy now and wish we had been better prepeard for the change that has happened. It started in the mid 70's and no one seen the direction we were headed and the few that did see this did nothing to prepare us for it. We can blame our government for that.

Hey Big & Bad, I hear you and feel your pain. It is like those that want restitution for slavery today. We cannot help what our ancestors did 150 years ago. We need to move on, learn from the past, but not dwell in it.

-
Back