Horrible thing to post

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Mopars United shared this on Facebook this morning. Why would anyone post this?! I guess my dad spent 29 days in cage in Vietnam for her right to not like him for owning a Honda cr-v... She didn't even bother to pop in to mopars united to defend herself. She just blocked him. The source says she is miss Mopar. I'm not sure if that's true or not. You decide.

Attachments

• image-3717303874.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 606
From small minds come small thoughts. We should be thanking all vets for our freedom. Move on and forget about small minded people.

Mopars United shared this on Facebook this morning. Why would anyone post this?! I guess my dad spent 29 days in cage in Vietnam for her right to not like him for owning a Honda cr-v... She didn't even bother to pop in to mopars united to defend herself. She just blocked him. The source says she is miss Mopar. I'm not sure if that's true or not. You decide.
I agree 100%!!! right on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck you have to ignore small minded people like her. She is totally wrong.

I don't care how "US" she thinks she is, SOMEWHERE in her house or on her property is imported goods, including whatever car(s) she drives. I don't think it's possible anymore, to buy a completely U.S. made car that has all U.S. "in it" and this started a very VERY long time ago.

Hell I don't even KNOW what the "first" was..............

When were the first Opels sold in US?

Vauxhall?

Now I'm not talking about "independent" brands here like VW or Datsun, I'm talking about stuff that was imported under the umbrella of U.S. automakers

Chrysler tried to foist the horrid Simcas on us WAY back

I don't "do" twitter. That account SEEMS to have been removed

Oh..........n............yeh...........heh.............damn near fergot, here she is promoting the new Fia............er "Dodge Dart."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJPsjkVNIc"]2013 Dodge Dart Walk Around with Michaela of Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - YouTube[/ame]

Evidently here ire is not reserved just for vets...............

Attachments

• missmopar.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 529
I guess she doesn't like me 'cause of my Windsor assembled 73 Dart. No sweat. I'm willing to bet her boots and her padded bra weren't made in the US either. Get a life.

Oh..........n............yeh...........heh.............damn near fergot, here she is promoting the new Fia............er "Dodge Dart."

...snip...

Evidently here ire is not reserved just for vets...............

That's some hypocrisy.

Looks like she trying to work a gig in doing paid promotional stuff. Stuff like this could put a fork in her career. Haters are not professionals.

She's young, but if you are putting yourself out there for this type of work you better learn what NOT to say.

And learn better judgement. Quickly.

I have a son that is a Marine and I hold the highest regard for him and your Dad and anyone else that is or has served for us, I remember every day that freedom is never free . We all my not realise it, we are very frotunate people to have volunteers that are willing to get in harms way for us ....... Thank you ....... to all are men and women in the armed forces

I support our troops and veterans! But I still say; Buy American!

I agree.

But Micheala is implying and what many read into that first tweet posted:

If a Veteran doesn't buy American, I (Micheala) will not be nice (support) them.

If she doesn't really mean that. She better fix it NOW... And apologize profusely..

Also seems her Facebook account is gone too.

Probably right thing for her to do for damage control. Just lay low and out of sight for a while. She's not on anyone's major radar yet anyways.

She's young... you get a little attention, you make mistakes, you hopefully learn, you move forward... -but you don't forget

when I was younger my main means of transportation was a dirtbike
i always had one or two that i rode plus a few i was working on
Hondas, Yamahas, suzukis, even the odd kreidlers or two
being a young buck and at times a little impulsive i may or may not have pointed one of those dirtbikes at someone getting in my way and played chicken with them
at one point in time it became a regular threat for me to my friends to tell them that if they didn't stop annoying me i would make sure they had the same profile in their forehead as i have on my rear tire...PFR in short

somehow this girl makes me miss those days

When I went into business for myself back in 1984, I was very pro "buy local" and "buy US made" My brother was a union dues paying Westinghouse employee at the time but insisted on driving a Honda. I rode him pretty hard back then. Today Hondas, Toyotas, BMWs and who knows how many more what we're termed foreign name plates are built in the USA as well as many of our nameplates are built in Canada, Mexico and elsewhere. They have become Global nameplates. It's impossible to buy strictly American made nowadays.
Today is Veterans Day, a gentleman that comes in my print shop was featured in the Sunday paper for receiving 3 Purple Hearts and a Medal of Honor from the Korean War.The local College he graduated from raised funds to buy banners for 33 veterans that were Cal. U grads. When I saw him come in this morning, I stopped my press and walked out to the counter, shook his hand in congratulations and thanked him for his service to his country. If he can get past what he endured and wants to drive a Hyundai, more power to him. I believe he currentlY drives an Impala - maybe Canadian or Mexico built?

Wow, hard to believe she would say that, she has pictures of her cars and herself all over the Internet, many in the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread....guess her big stupid mouth makes her way less attractive now.....what an idiot for saying that stuff. She almost got voted in for Miss Carisle too for the title of Miss Mopar. Also, Correct me if I'm wrong too but isn't she a spokes person or some how associated with the "Chrysler Power" magazine? If so, I bet they won't be so happy to see her flapping her gums like this....also funny how she is ripping on imports while promoting the new Dodge Dart/Fiat....get a life. What a shame cause these veterans she is blasting is the reason she has her freedom, a home and a country called the USA!!!!

Thank you to all our veterans, past and present :prayer:

I always preach to buy "American name brands" meaning companies who got their start here and most likely based here. As noted above nothing is truly made in USA anymore but it makes sense that if its a American name brand than there has to be a profit somewhere that comes stateside at least in theory.

HOWEVER.....what people ultimately buy is THEIR business. you only see American name brand cars in my driveway but its none of my business or Miss Mopar's business what Tom, Dick, Harry up the street have in their driveways. ....isn't America all about the freedom to choose?

And Veterans need to be honored regardless what they are driving or wearing.......it didn't matter what they were wearing or driving when they were deployed an in eminent danger in some cases.

I wonder if her panties are in a wad cause she found out her tool box is full of Craftsman tools that are made in china........:D

I wonder if her panties are in a wad cause she found out her tool box is full of Craftsman tools that are made in china........:D

even still, they have coochie spray to help with pantie bunching. :jocolor::jocolor::jocolor: (don't ask, I have never used it)

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 387
-
Back