Hot August Nights, Reno Nevada

-

flynbyu2

Reaction score
This week is Hot August Nights in Reno. It ends Sunday August 14th.

However, tomorrow there is a Mopar event at the A&W located on Plumb & Kietzke. The cars usually start showing up around 3pm. Your car does not have to be a HAN participant, just show up.

I'll be here in my Sky Blue 72 Duster.

Hope to see some of you there.

I have been working in Carson City for the last month, went to a car show in Mills Park last saturday and up at South Lake Tahoe,....

Was going to stay for most of the week but had to go back to Vegas and get some stuff done, maybe my Friend Ted with his 67 Barracuda will be there...dont know for sure, we finally got the power steering pump issue solved last friday....

I am returning to CC on Sunday...

Well I have to tell you, Hot August Nights was a blast yet again. We went up on a Friday morning. Got into Reno about 10am and didnt leave until 9:30pm. Spent the whole day looking at thousands of unbelievable cars.

We made it out to "Mopars on the Green" as they like to call it at A&W. Probably 100 or so cars there, many of them were not part of the organized HAN show.

We met lots of new Mopar folks from all over the United States. It was a great day overall and now I cant wait for next year.

-
Back