hot dogs

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
what kind do you like i just bought 25 packs of sabretts for 2 bucks apiece all beef is the way i dig them

Sabretts, Nathans, any thing I don't have to prepare for myself, lol....Dean

not a big fan but every once in a while I like a hebrew national, nathans, dietz and watson or other quality 100% beef with mustard and sauerkraut

There has always been and will always be only one. They have free hot dog days Monday through Wednesday. Buy the two hot dog combo and they make it a 3 for free. You would have to be a pinko commie to turn that down.

http://www.nu-wayweiners.com

if its boiled or steamed and is in a bun with ketchup mustard relish and onion i dont care what kind it is but gotta have lays potato chips with it.

I used to think ballpark were the best but since I tried hebrew national they are the best hotbog I've ever had.

My favorite is any brand cooked over a campfire (first choice) or grilled (second choice) untill it is black on the outside and the skin starts to bubble and crack.

There is a hotdog place down here called Sneeky-Petes. There dogs were an out-of-body experience untill they started popping up all over. You can buy their sauce in grocery stores now and it is still killer with sourkraut.

I used to think ballpark were the best but since I tried hebrew national they are the best hotbog I've ever had.
X2, next to sabrett's, which if I want them I have ot have them shipped...:angry7::angry7:

Smith's... they're a local company. Only people around the Erie are would know them and they're pretty tasty.

Oh, and hot dogs from car shows... car show hot dogs almost always taste the best. :cheers:

my fave as a kid used to be louis rich turkey franks... but i dont think they exist anymore. i usually eat whatever now... ball parks are good on the grill.

When I lived in NJ you could not keep me away from JJ's. Was just a hot dog truck on Bloomfield Ave. in Newark. My Dad told me that JJ's was there when he was a kid. Anybody know if he is still there???

stupid thread! I been jonsing for a hot dog for two days now........................finally had to walk down to the store and buy some (got hebrew national, they were on sale)

Vienna Beef. Whenever I fly thru Chicago O'Hare, if I have even just barely enough time I head over to concourse C and grab a couple of 'em from the stand there. When I lived in Denver and spent time in Boulder, I used to go to Mustard's Last Stand on a regular basis for a couple Vienna Beef hot dogs.

Winnipeg guys....

WOC at Skinners, or the Half moon?

btw 25 packs? you gonna eat all that by youre lonesome? lol
yea i am lonesome but that dont have nothing to do with filling my freezer you never know when a pack of fabo members might show up and be hungry gotcha covered cuz it might not be much but you wont be hungry

-
Back